Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

BillmasterCozb posted:

you belong in a mental institution

Please bottle those up and sell them, because they are sounding really tasty right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
the president has released a statement

"I would like to express my deepest sorrow to Judge Antonin Scalia's friends and family. America has lost one of its greatest. In a bright contrast, however, Judge Scalia has given me the greatest gift of all - the chance to replace him." - President Barack Dingdong Obama

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Who is going to be the first to dance on his grave?

If a goon does it and yells "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM" while doing so I think you become a moderator or something

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Microwaves Mom posted:

Oh boy you get to be a moderator.

if someone yells "SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM" I think that would be something that would please them

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
c. 2008: Barack Obama is a lame duck, his term is going to expire in four years anyway.
c. 2012: Barack Obama is a lame duck, his term is going to expire in four years anyway.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Way to go, Poindexter.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Ivor Biggun posted:

Roger Ailes.

Charles and David Koch.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

ScrubLeague posted:

LMAO yeah get OWNED Kardashian bitches for having a popular TV series that I dislike I hope you all DIE AND BURN IN HECK

Changing my answer to this poster right here.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Parahexavoctal posted:

The room where it happened. Looks kind of peaceful, hm?

How much to buy that bed and donate it to a museum?

Hey buddy. Hey ol' pal, my good chum. I'm glad that fat piece of poo poo is dead. Can you read this, or do the tears make it difficult?

Node has issued a correction as of 02:15 on Feb 17, 2016

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
That sure is a nice bedroom. Maybe I could get the most peaceful night's rest in my life in that room. Mmmm. :o:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

effectual posted:

I wouldn't smoke that weed. I'd douse and ignite the whole area, then piss on it.

Why would you waste your piss putting out a fire engulfing Scalia's bloated corpse?

Day 3 (or 4, I've been too jubilant to count the days): I am still glad the rear end in a top hat is dead. If powerful positions like his weren't appointed for life, I probably wouldn't be glad he was dead, I'd just be glad his term/s were over.

• Locked thread