Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ace of Baes posted:

lol goons really believe all trump supporters are ironic or racist hillbillys, i know someone with an MBA who isnt racist who supports him just because theyre not very informed (like most of the electorate) and thinks someone with business experience who isnt a politician would be a better president than the rest of the gop candidate pool, im wouldnt be surprised if this makes up a huge chunk of trumps support, but you won't see them on the news because its not as good for ratings as some dude in pveralls saying racist poo poo against mexicans while wearing a MAGA hat

I am an actual, literal genius, and I know that of the candidates available Donald Trump is without a doubt the best choice available for President of the United States of America. Anyone who disagrees does so based on backwards and deeply ingrained dogma, not on facts or logic. There is no reason to not support his pursuit of the Presidency other than the misguided belief that your vote for some other candidate will result in a better America based on empty campaign promises and a naive worldview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

I need to know if I'm rich. My 1099 shows 275,000 last year. Please let me know asap so I'll know how to vote.

No. You're not rich. Sorry. v:shobon:v

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ScrubLeague posted:

If the 1099 only shows 275k in sales proceeds you need a lot more information to determine if you're rich. For instance, was your adjusted cost basis 300k? Then you're not rich, you lost nearly 10%. Any schmuck with a $20,000 investment account can rack up a 275k 1099, that doesn't mean they're not still a schmuck with a $20k investment account.

More importantly, $275,000 is how much actual rich people spend on a vacation. It's just not a big deal.

• Locked thread