Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

I'm in as Whataboutcats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

In the spirit of how angry I got at my 4 color colorless deck last go around, I'll play a different one this time: affinity

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Chamale posted:

I changed my mind. I'm playing a mono-red first-turn kill deck I've been brewing. I just had a game where I killed a guy on turn 2, he asked me what the nut draw is, I told him, and then I got that nut draw and killed him on turn 1.

Are we all just ignoring this post? What's going on here? Don't pair me against this guy please thanks

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Necronomicon posted:

Hey Lonely Bridge, when are you free? I'm your typical 9-5 working stiff, so any time after 6PM EST today or tomorrow is good with me. I've got friends coming into town on Thursday though, so it'll have to wait until Sunday or Monday for me to be free again after that.

Sorry I've been out of town and just now remember to check in on this. I'm online right now if you are around, if not I can play tomorrow too. Unless the round is over by then, I feel like I'm pretty late to the party here.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

suicidesteve posted:

For a few more hours, yes. I'm assuming Necro guy and Bridge guy never played? Because if that's the case I'm giving the win to Necro.

Yeah. I posted yesterday but it was probably past the time he would be around. I'll be around this afternoon but it'd probably be too late to sneak in the games for this round.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

suicidesteve posted:

You've got until I get home from the store to at least start your match. So probably an hour to an hour and a half.

Ok, but I'm at work so it'll have to be a roleplay match.

Necro:
I roll a 6.
I shuffle my deck and you decline to cut, as a friendly gesture.
After a moment of thought I play a Tree of Tales and a Springleaf Drum.
The folds of my unbuttoned shirt drift gently in the well-ventilated room, exposing tufts of lightly colored chest hair and the briefest glimpse of darkened pink nipple.
I bite my lip as I carefully ponder over the sequence of cards available to me in the coming turns.
A light cough interrupts the silence and I fix my shirt, appearing slightly sheepish.
I pass the turn.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

suicidesteve posted:

You neglected to put on your robe and wizard hat which is a game loss. You also failed to shuffle your cards in your hand incessantly, which unfortunately is also a game loss. However you have been awarded a game win for effort and creativity.

You are fair and merciful.

Chamale let's settle this. Let me know when you'll be available. Mostly evenings Eastern time for me, or the weekend.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Chamale posted:

Lonely Bridge, I can play tonight at 9:00 Mountain if you can, or quite a bit later.

Yea I'll be available tonight, I'll check in here and be on MODO around that time!

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

The Minister let me know when you'll be available, I'll likely be open pretty frequently throughout the week.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

I took the match 2-1 yesterday against the minister. We both mulled a lot, it was exciting.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Checkplease I'll be moving across the country this week (FL -> MO) but should have everything up and running over the weekend, let me know if sometime Saturday or Sunday works best for you!

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

2-1 Lonely Bridge v. checkplease

Atog hits like a truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Lawnie posted:

Lonely Bridge, I'd love an excuse to stop doing dishes and laundry tonight, available for the next hour and a half until 10 eastern. After tonight I'm thinking Thursday is the next night I'm free.

I may be able to play on Thursday, but it's possible I'll be driving to the invitational at that time. If that's the case I don't think I'd be able to play until Sunday evening/Monday at best. Sorry, my schedule is a bit lovely this week.

• Locked thread