Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Dunno

Sup byobs. Long time no see.

Ostentatious posted:

i have been listening to a lot of the smiths recently and they are very good

The Smiths own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hello! It's nice to see you again!

Hi Matoi nice to see you too. How are things around here?

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Things have never been better! Right now there's a special CSS program the admin put in that makes all of the images in BYOB slowly tilt to the left.

Woah, really? I'm on my phone so I can't see it. I'll have to check later.

I Dunno

Wait...is this a trick?

I Dunno

It's nothing personal. You never know who'll try to trick you around these parts...

That looks crazy I'll check it on my computer later.

I Dunno

City of Glompton posted:

hi I dunno! glad to see you!

Hey! What's up?

FluffieDuckie posted:

Omg I've missed you so much :glomp:

Never leave again

Hi Fluffie! I didn't realize people would miss me. :shrug:

Anyway, I'll be around again now. I got a good night job and sometimes it gets pretty slow. Meaning paid BYOB time.

I Dunno

I thought that was a link so I tried to click it. :/

Thought you left BYOB for good Sid. Couldn't just leave it behind either?

I Dunno

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

hell yeah. yeah, that's right. youre next, Ted

Finally the Zodiac killer is brought to justice.

I Dunno

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I'm wearing cargo shorts. guess whats in my cargo pockets

Escargot

I Dunno

Ali Aces posted:

wtf does smegsy mean

also, hello

Sexy -> Smexy -> Smegsy

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Don't go back to lurking! Join us! Post with us! I made you this avatar, so that you'll fit in!

This is a good av A4 Steak Sauce. Don't pass it up!

I Dunno

I've let my nails grow so long that I'm having difficulty typing.

I Dunno

Ostentatious posted:

i am moving to Austin Texas what should I know

I live there. Traffic is terrible. Good bbq. All food can be purchased in taco form.

I Dunno

A happy ending. :3:

I Dunno

Thanks for reminding me to get coffee, thread.

I Dunno

Deja vu...

I Dunno

I liked Notre Dame of Paris. Though I still can't figure out why, out of all books, Disney chose that one to make a kid's movie out of. It's some dark poo poo. They had to change almost every aspect of the story so why not pick something else??

I Dunno

A fluffy, cute.......bug?!

I Dunno

I'm tired af byob. I didn't get much sleep today so now I'm at work trying to stay awake. Help

I Dunno

Macnult posted:

Think about that one time you really embarrassed yourself back in middle school.

My brain is too tired to remember memories from that long ago.

Hogge Wild posted:

squeeze your nuts

Uuh don't think I can do that, sorry.

I Dunno

Absurd Alhazred posted:

While the specifics might be irrelevant, the principle is sound. When I was forced to stay awake and listen to a dumb lecture by a trainee officer in basic, I would pinch one hand with the other to stay awake. Slapping yourself in the face a few times can also help. If you can get up and walk around, even better.

My one time stuck in a guard tower at least had the excitement of some rear end in a top hat paraglider getting way too close to base, and repeatedly asking control if I should fire warning shots ("absolutely not" was the response); guarding the arms depot required foot patrols which made sleep even easier to stave off.

To conclude, staying up when you're tired is a land of contrasts.

This sounds good. I can def walk around if I want. I'll try the pinching my hand thing too. I went and got some spicy food so I'm hoping the feeling of my mouth burning will help as well.

I Dunno

shinmai posted:

Okay, this will be a bit extreme, but if you have access to a clean bathroom, filling the sink with cold water, pushing your face in, breathing your lungs empty and holding your breath as long as you can, and then pulling up and taking a huge breath as you come up is a pretty killer way to ward off sleepiness for a while.
You get a pretty big hit of adrenaline and the cold water also helps by making blood flow to your face to keep it warm.

This is what I used to do when my depression was at it's worst and the adrenaline kick was literally the only thing keeping me going.

This sounds like a pretty advanced technique. I don't think I'm to that point yet but I'll keep it in mind.

I Dunno

What's up my dudes?

I Dunno

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

Hello! How are you doing?

Really well. Except for my sig being pretty out of date....

I Dunno

Alright now my sig is a little more up to date.

I Dunno

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

professionally done :hai:

Thank you, thank you. *bows*

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

who gives a sifl!!!!

;)

:niggly:

I Dunno

Howdy :clint:

alnilam posted:

I just saw princess mononoke for the manyeth time but on the big screen which was cool

it's such a good mo vie

I saw this in a theater at the beginning of the year for the 20th anniversary. Was p cool.

I Dunno

Merry Xmas byobs! I'm working tonight but after I go home in the morning I'll have the rest of the week to enjoy. Hope everyone has a good one.

I Dunno

Listen to me sockingtonsworth. I'm also socks so I know what I'm talking about. If you eat that pizza you will die.

I Dunno

Scathach posted:

Just watched the new blade runner and it is amazing

Hell yeah it is

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Ah you kept the sig! :coal:

Of course! I don't think it shows up when I phone post though. :(

I Dunno

Testing....

Edit: It worked! Thanks AverySpecialfriend!

I Dunno

Poor jumanji guy doomed to make jumanji forever

Africa jumanji
Space jumanji
Hell jumanji where you unleash demons upon the earth, get dragged to hell, then escape only to have the devil pursue you to the ends of the earth demanding a fiddle-off

What other cool jumanjis are waiting to be made?

I Dunno

el dorito posted:

oregon trail jumanji

meat was not preserved with salt
so mayhem upon your intestines is wrought

you get dysentery

This is a good jumanji

I Dunno

I like avocados especially when they're SMASHED UP

...to make guacamole :D

I Dunno

Reading books is good. I've realized that nonstop reading inane Internet poo poo has been driving me insane. So, I've been replacing a lot of that browsing time with reading instead. Much more rewarding. I've finished two books so far and am currently reading The Count of Monte Cristo. I CANNOT WAIT for this dude to get his revenge!!!!!

I Dunno

I had a dream the other night that someone broke into my car and ate all the food I had in there, and since they felt bad, to repay me they left like five gigantic bags of cocaine.

I Dunno

Also Alexa is scary don't get it.

I Dunno

I forgot about hosed up tiny wolf. I feel ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

Sininu posted:

Isn't that like every day?

That doesn't mean it's not important. :colbert: