Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i made a post hi i liked the "surge" it gave me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

slow and warm so i hide inside where it is cool and fast, the urge to post building until it is too great i am the animal i read about in books

nut

me before each one of my rap singles: free dog

nut

my mom got into The Chi, where she practices slowly lifting slices of deep dish pizza to her mouth with her friends in the park

nut

BrownianMotion posted:

The month is ending soon and I cannot wait to be released from duty so I can mindlessly shitpost again

off duty on doody

nut

whoa i joined at a good time

nut

this is not a very good one is it, i'm not sure if i have a posting identity yet that i can visualize and monetize but mayb i will meander over

nut

better than an rear end whole enchilada

nut

im alright ok

nut

the forums were down but i am not down i am in jolly old scotland sipping a pint and waiting for lorry whoever she is

nut

stay frosty 2

nut

i, too, have spent years studying phils, with a bachelors dissertation of bam margeras dad

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

Live footage of Diogenes posting in fyad. Note that he was very green and into recycling, by collecting the dog poop to throw it on Plato twice a day, just after rubbing his dick into the face of sleeping Alexander the Great

wow real smart guy lighting a lantern in the day lol dioweenies

nut

but is a cocktail a sandwich

nut

Heather Papps posted:

i will open a bar. it will be a gay bar sometimes, and like a straight bar the rest. you will tell because of what part of the sign is working.

tail is for all

nut

BrownianMotion posted:

ye,et tu, bro-tus?

nut

mod with power

nut

me waving my pointing fingers close to you: im not probing u im not probing u

nut

i'm gonna type my name and the reason in and hover the mouse over the submit button and then close my eyes and swing my arms around if i get probed it's ur fault

nut

a markov monte carlo chain algorithm all alone searching the probability space of my post being funny oh there it goes its not coming back oh

nut

magazine or gabazine

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

GOOD MORNING BYOB!!!! :coffeepal:

nut

i like the dog and small dogs

nut

Heather Papps posted:

also real posting one second

i am trying to post less. i have a lot of free time. it is fun, i am excited to be back and not like, absorbing yob energy as i become the shadow self or whatever but it is fun posting and i like it but a part of me looks at the front page and physically cringes when more then a few threads are killed by me.

i view it as a sign of strength and commitment i am guarding these threads making sure they are tainted w the perfect amount of not good posting letting people reach the end not wanting more but praying, hoping for more, for better

nut

post til i'm a ghost

nut

UWBW posted:

Can someone tell me a cool fact about rocks? Please and thank you

there's only one and he loves the people's strudel

nut

UWBW posted:

Is that what he was cooking? drat. Thank you!

i m here for u

nut

did anyone ask the bees why they r in the cello

nut

instead of hello i say, "help me" because it gets me the attention i crave

nut

i managed to get out of daily acid reflux but just redoing my diet but what they don't tell u when u try to eat healthy is that the second u break code the pizza takes a special route from ur mouth to ur butt asap

nut

it's called the ASAP digestive track both for its quickness and it is named after the janitor who has to clean up the work bathroom now

nut

rn i'm posting w those dilation drops in from the doctor and i can't tell if my posting quality is better i think wait no

nut

i'm achieving some kind of posting zen zen zone did i type zone right i think s

nut

when the sight is gone the other senses enhance: I can use a colon in a fun, quirky way now.

nut

i'm coming down now i achieved peak dilation in my third eye though it seems i had finally stopped posting, i truly just began posting in here *points to heart* and here *points to butt*

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

byob is having a lot of posts lately, I can barely keep up with my usual byob time I have reserved on every schedule, what's going on

step aside grandpa this ain't ur daddy's byob

im sorry that was uncalled for

nut

Hugh Malone posted:

also welcome back, Wet Nightmare; from whom a single post is greater than all of mine combined

also

Hugh Malone posted:

I can think of a few fun quirky ways to use a colon :smugperv:

nut

i like byob

nut

i bought and ate food at 7/11 am i will die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

alnilam posted:

oh no :( eat uhh some water? to counteract it

i've swallowed 7-8 taquitos whole allowing them to assemble into a sort of totem pole in my digestive system at this moment i would like to recognize the jalepeno and cream cheese people as the first inhabitants of this land