Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

hello i am back i guess on byob

i am ex-discord and ex-trashed crew keeping it that way for now & in perpetuity probably i no longer get effed up to the max because reasons and discord was always a good way to interject troublesome things into the byob sybclave

hello & welcome, welcome & chat, hello forever, hello

whats a meta dad is that like your dad sharing the latest meme abotu osteoporosis on your facebook

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

fr fr i have been goin thru it lately and i need byob to keep me seeing the funny side, so that i am always loling, etc. and the chillside too ofc

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

cruft posted:

My dad and I just came up with a plan for how we would have built Disney's Main street Electrical Parade using 1970s technology.

I think we wound up using too much power for the NiCd batteries they had, but now I'm sorely tempted to go ahead and build it using today's stuff, and release everything for free on the Internet. Might be a good project when I'm done with the bagpipes.

i dont know what anyone is up to what are you doing with bagpipes

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

im NiClovin it

baka of lathspell

list of life hacks that work without fail every time flawless:
???
???
???
put loving whatever in a rice cooker (someone tell me if this will eventually explode it)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

yea im on that 100 percent incendiary diet i like my guts to feel the same pain i do

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Walla posted:

I should be sleeping but it sounds like an actual loving gunfight is going on at the end of the street and that's not normal also I'm in a cul de sac and this isn't a fun time.

this is steadily becoming the new normal for like my city and everyone i talk to tbh

thoughts and prayers fellow goon make sure to post again soon

baka of lathspell

what the hell

baka of lathspell

im chillin

beer pal posted:

makes sense when u look at the forecast

oh god

baka of lathspell

i did not mean to convey that the lesbian pride flag is ugly apologies if i did so

happy pride month and all that sincerely

baka of lathspell

great gatsby more like the great bad

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Goons Are Great posted:

hello good morning it is an orange morning because i have oranges

this isnt how oranges work argh ugh glarblebib floot

baka of lathspell

save the bees

artemisia is a cool name for a person

baka of lathspell fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 22, 2022

baka of lathspell

Manifisto posted:

bo-pepper I suggest you invest in one of those super advanced microwaves that will not reheat anything

im sorry i read this far and loled

baka of lathspell

happy bday & happy DANKCON

CON

CON

Con

con

con

*echo trails off into silence*

DANKCON

& based on my wartime experiences watching generation kill i would say avoid peanut butter mres and go hard for jalapeno & cheese

baka of lathspell

ChubbyChecker posted:

what a nice mid summer it has been

all the human sacrifices went so damnb fine

ill drink to that! *drinks my morning coffee before stepping out to loiter smoking a cigarette by a no vaping sign*

*tells the next person to walk by on their way to get some orange juice to mix with their absinthe that snitches get stitches*

baka of lathspell

lmao

baka of lathspell

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey yobbers I dunno if I posted about it in THIS thread by I got my stitches out and my bandages off yesterday and my face looks magnificent. I can also put on my glasses and leave the house for the first time in awhile so me and Bingo Bango are gonna head out for sandwiches and maybe go to the beach.

what the hecko happened but its cool :)

glad ur all healed up

baka of lathspell

xcheopis posted:

Their spies are everywhere

*spluttering apple juice or whatever alex jones drinks* thanks alot for the police state mark wikiberg!!!

baka of lathspell

Alex Jones drinks Apple Juice, its all in the numbers, etc

baka of lathspell

cruft posted:

Heather Papps do you have any advice?

im not heather papps but quebecois francais is easy, just reach up and adjust the subtitles on your implant neurolink

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

ah this loving sucks I will miss you cog and dct

baka of lathspell

i lurked & then forgot i couldnt do that w.o posting

postin i am well considerin all things

baka of lathspell

cruft posted:

Hi, I'm still au Canada :canada:

It's pretty chill here, every time I visit i think I should move. I should start reading Canadian news again so I can get over this feeling.

some parts of here are nice i think

i would disadvise reading our news *not a pr worker for :canada: inc llc

baka of lathspell

Rarity posted:

I just got back from my first poetry open mic reading. I was pretty nervous when I got there which wasn't helped by the fact they decided to PUT ME ON FIRST WHAT THE gently caress but once I started doing my piece I settled down and got to a zone where everything was just flowing and people seemed to like it. I also met a couple of lovely girls who were also doing reading which was very nice. Then the event ended and everyone was mingling and I was like 'I don't want people talking to me about my work or even worse NOT talking to me about my work' so I busted a move out of there and now I'm at home with a few ciders letting the stress go away :)

fuckin dope

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

your friend sk posted:

me too, but the new release is PS5 exclusive and it's BULLSHIT

breaking the bank for the new COVID 23 pS5 exclusive that comes with a tshirt and the licensed original sound track on cassette and a sneak preview of the opening level of COVID 24: ALL DAY FOREVER in a bonus demo unlocked when u beat the game

baka of lathspell

everyone should just employ battlebot technology on their household appliances

baka of lathspell

i meant in a philosophical sense tho like so your toaster could zoom around not so it would chop yr hand off

baka of lathspell

pixaal posted:

so make everything wireless but put them on little hover discs so your rooms look like floating tea parties, neat! Where do I buy hover discs? I'm going to do this!

unfortunately you need to go to battlebot con for that they have the big time squeeze on hover discs

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

Yeah it's a movie on Netflix. I've seen a lot of Dolph Lundgren movies but I don't remember that title, might have to watch that! My favourite Dolph Lundgren movie is Johnny Mnemonic.

im loling so hard that a movie with that name turned out to not be good

i forget who dl was in that was he the dolphin???

baka of lathspell

Prof. Crocodile posted:

close. he played the role of ice-t

ah yes

CHURCH

baka of lathspell

Prof. Crocodile posted:

actually there are some really ingesting people in Johnny mnemonic. shame about the screenplay.

not heavily related but theres a recording of gib reading neuromancer and sometimes authors do beautiful things enunciating their own dialog. molly just has the most nasal voice ever apparently

i feel like they shouldve saved jm till now and then u could just throw a marvel budget and not make whatever theyre doing next. but u need dc to actually make a movie about 20,000 batmen from other dimensions and some are redundant so they need to work as alfred in dimensions where alfred has ceased existing, or they could work for less pay possibly, and who knows batmans needs better than batman, or alfred could retire

baka of lathspell

id rather have ice t deliver me a speech like that than eminem in glasses tho

i forget which movie had eminem in glasses tho

baka of lathspell

also is ice t from pub e i know hes from Body Count

baka of lathspell

oh looks like they were generally in the same association of dudes

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

Sorry you're right, I guess they were so contemporary to eachother that I put him in the wrong thing in my mind.

they are also both names about being a menace to society or other people tbf

ice t is funny just cuz i imagine other rappers named sohda pop or koke-kola

e: gun-ger ale

baka of lathspell

Prof. Crocodile posted:

when I was younger many celebrities, including ice-t, had 1-900 numbers that you could call to hear them recite pre-recorded messages in exchange for money.

when you called ice-t’s number he greeted you by saying “hey muthafuckas this is ice-t.”

to young boys this was the coolest thing imaginable.

ice t is honestly great and i wasnt expecting to talk about him today

baka of lathspell

Chicken Thumbs posted:

I've never listened to ASMR before and a friend of mine who's really into it convinced me to give it a shot. She was right about the whole "it gives you a tingly feeling" but for me it was like in a bad way, it made me feel like there was something moving under my skin and also like I was about to be murdered. I didn't expect a lady whispering about meditation to put the fear of death in me, but life is full of surprises like that!

if your lady whispering about meditation is like wiccan, cool. if shes a baba yaga theres ur problem

:bsdsnype:

baka of lathspell

Tebulot posted:

im lurking

you picked the wrong thread bud

oh i see you posted nvm moving on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

my fuckin writin program wont work right, how do i obsessively and anally write my word count out now

audio goons: try cutting the red wire i think. no, the blue

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask" (The Bark Knight Rises, 2012)