Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Nahxela posted:

Post Lady and Trish gifs

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Zand posted:

I was wrong, the game is fine. Stick support is stupid and they should just add more functionality to the game instead of catering to the 1% of users with special controllers. Input lag is fine too, I personally don't care how much input lag I currently have, and I would even find it acceptable if there was more. The normals in this game feel great, and I love how easy the characters are to play; the old games had so many one-frame-links that, well, for players like me, those are just impossible and my brain turns off when I even have to consider them. The throw ranges, speed, tech windows, and how throws interact with opposing crouching jabs are things I've been looking for in my fighting game experience for years and I'm glad that SF5 is finally delivering. Most of all, I hate it when companies constantly update me with information regarding common complaints for games that I pay to beta test. Nothing more obnoxious than information overload. That's the motto of SF5: Keep it simple!

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Night Blade posted:

Are Bayonetta GIFs allowed?

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Heavy Metal posted:

Sounds like he's just saying he resents defensive turtling play, in a nutshell?

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Goodpart posted:

It never counts because the only reason a turtling player wins is because the other guy wasn't good enough to do anything about it.

Everyone just get good please.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Ixiggle posted:

Street Fighter 5 broke everyones brains. It defies every sensibility and is truly avant garde.

nobody really wants to accept that the game sucks because if it does they have to be forced to this poo poo for another 10 years + it still has new game shine making it fun
if everyone says the game sucks and it tanks then its another dark age bc capcom is eternally seeking to get out of the fg business

the real lovely thing is that for p much every recent game capcom mostly listens for gameplay complaints early on in the game's public lifecycle and b/c people kept going 'everything is fine' we ended up with this shitheap where everything progressively got worse from the first public release of it.

Fereydun fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 22, 2016

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Sarchasm posted:

I love these posts.
i aim to please

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Pomp posted:

why has bebop abandoned the kbrad posting brand

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Man, i can tell when I'm making incremental progress on combos but I feel like I'm going nowhere with the instant air legs. The motion feels so spastic and imprecise that I don't think I'm repeating any one motion yet. I'll try 30 times and get 2-3 in a row from the left, nothing from the right.

[Guy complaining about execution in the game for street babbies]

dont tiger knee it, you don't need to

just do jump forward qcf as fast as you can and you'll naturally get the timing

adding an extra two directions (see cat machine's method) off a tiger knee also gets you to the same timing but might be more awkward depending on your execution level- just do whatever works

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Golem II posted:

I'm not gonna post things anymore.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

akumas vtrigger obviously would be shin lvl 2 akuma

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

S.J. posted:

V-Trigger raging demon

no i already told you its shin lvl 2 akuma

speaking of which heres me playing sf5
https://a.pomf.cat/kulrle.webm

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Big Scary Owl posted:

A blast from the past. I remember seeing it way back when on Newgrounds and I still haven't seen anything top it
also me playing sf5
https://a.pomf.cat/bujiqs.webm

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Heavy Metal posted:

I read the Simone issues of Deadpool and also Agent X, I would've posted Outlaw or something instead of that guy, mix it up a bit

Laura would beat up Skull head guy.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Are you all seriously surprised that Bebop it's playing a game he thinks is poo poo while uploading tech for it like mad, he does this with like every game including Yatagarasu and MKX

bring on the bebop kumite for posting rights

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

SectumSempra posted:

I remember how I kept defending this game, bought it early, and I'm like the only one in this thread not playing it.
im not playing it because its unplayable for me

40 dollars well spent
thank god training mode exists so i can practice the 3 combos that exist

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Okita posted:

Ken tied with R. Mika for worst global win rate at 38%, time to revise the flowchart:

I'm in talks with Capcom about adding flame effects to his c. MP, probably also his dashes.

the real joke is that if you removed the hadouken and the crouching/back part so it just said 'mp' this would apply to like 80% of the cast

Fereydun fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Mar 1, 2016

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Trykt posted:

Hello friend, I've been playing and posting about SF4 since 2009, how are you?
as posted from the insane asylum

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Arzachel posted:

All the things grumpy old man posters don't like about the game were present before beta 2

think carefully about what you replied to and your statement

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Jmcrofts posted:

I'm not convinced Ragequitter Hell ever actually existed in marvel 3. Capcom talked about it but there were never any posts online like "I keep getting matched up with the same ragequitters over and over!". Also there's no way of actually seeing if you're in ragequitter hell and there's no indication anywhere in-game of what your or anyone else's disconnect percent is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bluff.

the medal next to your name actually displays it- you get a skull medal if you ragequit enough

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Jmcrofts posted:

0_____0 hundreds of hours in that game and I never knew this
you probably weren't dumb or insane enough to put in hundreds of hours into online with random garbage teams to ever notice the trend

you can actually tell someones disconnect rate by the color of their medal too- it goes gold for no disconnects ever, silver for people who have less than a certain number of games played or some disconnects and bronze for frequent disconnect

ragequitter hell is skull medal but its rare youll ever see it bc theyre in ragequitter hell + the criteria for getting it really high

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Fayk posted:

That said, if we do that, the 'sfv bad' contingent might have a decent chance actually. KUMITEEEEEE

bring on the kumite you loving cowards i am the eternal champion of the only tournament this thread has had

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

interrodactyl posted:

should we do another one then

how am i supposed to remain the eternal champ if you do

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Dhalsim's seems better

dhalsims cool karate chop is more justified to be awesome than necalli's retard caveman swipe

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Are you a cop? Because you have to tell me if youre a cop

i am the fun police and everyone who says anything bad about this game is under arrest for antifun to the third degree

send them to the lockup boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

THIS IS THE FUN POLICE EVERYONE IS UNDER ARREST