Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

donald trump voter zand lecturing anyone about staying consistent to morals is really funny

thanks for listening

We Know Catheters posted:

When are they going to release new Birdie skins?

sexy ladies only

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

charile doesn't care about the rules or his pal guile so he'll vote for whoever he likes

i also forgot he was in this game because they nerfed him out of existence

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

We Know Catheters posted:

Bonchan is still playing him.

poo poo you're right

no wonder japan keeps losing to america

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

i really like that balrog is apparently a good dad in contrast to like basically the entire rest of the cast of sf barring ken and hakan

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Countblanc posted:

dude probably had very little control over the project and likely even less over what he's allowed to say about it now

but i thought combofiend was supposed to ensure the competitive quality of usf4, this and marvel 4??

hmmmm

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

sagat doesnt have fireballs without v trigger and low tiger shots may or may not hit low

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

Crayvex posted:

This is why I play on PC. SF Alpha Birdie and SF3 Alex skins are already here. They even have a mod that changes his costume for the City in Chaos level.

https://youtu.be/zt7AImJn_3k

holy poo poo alpha birdie actually looks super cool. that'd be a great alt depending on how much of his belly is part of his hurtbox b/c having that dichotomy of silly fat birdie and actually cool swole birdie would highlight how neat both are

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

capcom had their hands on the marvel license post avengers 1 and 2 and they decided to make mvci

they dont deserve poo poo

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

dangerdoom volvo posted:

The scene from mulholland drive where the guy talks about his dream about the horrible face and how he never ever wants to see that face again and then he does and he dies, but the face is sf5 ken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

when are they gonna put ryu in the game

i miss you, ryu