Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. Sorry you just want to angrypost about a game you hate. Seems like a lot of effort.

I look forward to your next edgy post about how you really don't care.

dejected lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
zand really is putting too much effort into explaining in a reasonable manner his complaints and motivations to people who dont care or understand. just shitpost my dude

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I feel like cams is projecting

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I mean fallout 3 sucked rear end so im fine with that

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Dracula Factory posted:

I blame it on SA in general shrinking over time and getting more insular and weirder. Like I dare you to find a single thread in these forums where anime never comes up and is never mentioned, it's ridiculous

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Are you a cop? Because you have to tell me if youre a cop

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
this is unrelated to anything but i just have to write it down before i forget so whenever people wonder what character they should bring back: its ruby heart

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
You people like kof right? then stop whining!!!!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I like to play Street Fighter 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=601BVOUScFw&hd=1

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

darealkooky posted:

you know there are games besides street fighter right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSZfUnCK5qk&hd=1

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Why would i complain about a game i dont like when that game will dominate the community for 5-100 years and will be pretty much inescapable for anyone who cares the least bit about fighting games

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

yes its totally inescapable

im sure when Revelator comes out it will add in a special feature where you have to watch a set of SF5 before you can play a match

maybe its "inescapable" because you cant help but click the thread that says "Street Fighter V" and then bitch incessantly about it

You don't get how fighting games work

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

please, explain

Pomp posted:

it's not so much that street fighter kills other games, and more than for some loving reason the a large chunk of the american scene only plays Capcom fighters. You're lucky if you have local Marvel (RIP) or Guilty Gear, god forbid one of those three aren't actually your favorite game. For a lot of people, not clicking with the current street fighter for whatever reason means being stuck online.

Like me and 20 other people in this country are going to play kof 14

im not american but everywhere is america in this horrible new world

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

SectumSempra posted:

Unless you're playing for money, play what you loving like.

I've been playing blaze blue and xrd instead of this game and somehow both actually have people playing, hell I've even had fun.

The only thing that changes is the number of people who are entirely poo poo just dramatically decreases as the games life goes on.

There is no perfect fighter and having your standards set at good = I have fun and few things in this experience of an overall game ruin that.

The issue is you guys are having a jaded old fighting gamer discussion in a thread full of people asking basic poo poo, because they just casually are jumping into fighters and don't understand at all what you're bitching about.
It's not common in life to enjoy things and hate them, and there's more of a problem in you if you can't connect that not everyone you speak to will have that magic number of years playing to understand FGC bad, vs gaming at large bad vs good.

I even get what you guys are saying and still find this poo poo agitating.

Edit- as for 'well only me and x people in x area play'
online sf5 the only thing that changes is the number of matches you have where you're entirely wiping the floor with some 12 year old kid who doesn't understand why sometimes his fireball turns into an srk.

why would you [read a thread] that you dont even like

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Pomp posted:

i thought europe loved tekken or something

thats true but tekken is really hard and im not a hard man. ive made some attempts to get into it mostly when people grudgingly agree to a virtua fighter quid pro quo

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

checkstock posted:

Why are the normals so short?

Shhhhh shut up or youll be exiled to the funhater camp!!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

The Machine is Poongko's nickname though.

Which also doesn't really make sense since he's a very emotional player.

p sure he got it because apparently he like training moded for 24 hours straight once

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

I thought that it was Bison that was way better than everyone else???

Bison is yun and chun is chun

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
thats a bad fix because only one of those games is playable outside japan

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Revelator: whether you like it or not, dont buy it, because you cant

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
game needs modern warfare style joint ops, blunt force etc it would be well received

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
the best thing in persona was how you could build together titles like lego and youd get epic poo poo like pussy destroyer and little sister fucker or you know something like that

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Dont have a cow man

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
How am i supposed to tell what alex is like if i cant see how wriggly his fingers are

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
his hair and entire person actually looks like poo poo

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

It's so weird how big of a deal the lack of an arcade mode turned out to be for some people

I don't get it

People dumb

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
They have a story mode with character specific ending and some fights for every character. its basically arcade mode. actually its literally arcade mode

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Baal posted:

Those are non-endings, they don't do anything for any character with the exception of like Karin's and are just meant to hype up the story mode.

Like the fact that you can't change difficulty and that amount of fights change depending on character make it really separated from an actual arcade mode.

It has training mode which is more than enough single player content for me. like if theyre cheap enough i buy games and just do training mode sometimes. because its fun

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

I don't think this game really has a 'fun' training mode. I'd say that UMvC3 and KoF13 have fun training modes. I just look at what's punishable, what can be used to punish jab mashers and that sort of thing.

its for sure not an ideal training mode game im just saying thats single player content

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i dont get the point of mashing in sf because it doesnt even look cool, in games with lots of unique chains/target combos sure but when youre just pushing whatever buttons in sf it just looks like huntingtons disease

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Just give stomp projectile invul and hes a real sf5 character

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Weak

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Gold Dust Gasoline posted:

How should I be punishing Dhalsim teleport shenanigans as Ryu?

I can jab him, but I don't get much out of that...

jab him

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Laura pros:
- has yuris buttslam

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
he probably means the new bad one

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Pomp posted:

is that shadow dio combo a true infinite btw

Apparently the game makes people pop out of stuff after a while automatically. dont know how long

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I would be ok with them just gradually turning this game into a Jojo's game. Maybe when Guile finally comes out he'll be a cyborg

When is the new dumb update that finishes the game coming out already

Its cool how jojo guile is straight up a nazi and hes a good guy anyway even though hes a Literal Nazi Officer

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Sakura, ground down by the reality of being a japanese woman in the workplace, takes revenge on the dirtbags who pinch her butt and make her get coffee in the office. death to all men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
"the answer lies... in the heart of battle"
"valerie solanas did nothing wrong