Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

halwain
May 31, 2011
Im kinda having problems agains nash as birdie.
Are there any good punishes in that matchup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halwain
May 31, 2011
Can someone help me with Nash Pressure as Birdie?
Im trying my best with cr.mp Anti Airs, blocks and normals but i get destroyed by cross-ups every time.

halwain
May 31, 2011

Baal posted:

Marvel character endings were godlike

Also

He looks a bit like a not-green blanka with fries on his head.

halwain
May 31, 2011
Whatever you think about mkx, at least it had really fast load times in versus.

halwain
May 31, 2011
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcom-admits-street-fighter-5-had-lack-of-content/1100-6439737/

:v:

halwain
May 31, 2011
Are you mad that PRBalrog is a lovely player or what?

halwain
May 31, 2011
I hate watching chun-li in pro matches.

halwain
May 31, 2011

Its going to be a lovely arcade mode with akuma as the endboss.

halwain
May 31, 2011

InnercityGriot posted:

Expect leak info soon, apparently Capcom accidentally uploaded the season2 beta(?) files onto steam early. So far, people found a toggle for what music plays during specific modes, dinput, a real rage quit penalty, and new menu pictures but who cares about that.

Ragequitter get their own icon :v: .

And here is akumas theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTrWk01JUGw

halwain fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Dec 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halwain
May 31, 2011

I guess were getting Helena for real (silhouette on the left). I hope thats someone else tough because she seems like a really boring choice.