Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Zand posted:

drat they had 10 months to fix this game but actually instead made it worse in that time. lmao...

if a game series that hasnt had a good entry for the last 2 decades isnt worthy of ridicule then what is?

plus i only got like 15 posts in this 60 page thread so chill. if these monster posts actually zing that hard you need a break from computer.

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. Sorry you just want to angrypost about a game you hate. Seems like a lot of effort.

I look forward to your next edgy post about how you really don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Zand posted:

In addition to what I posted above, SF is a series that I have played on and off for a very long time, both casually and competitively, and I look forward to seeing how different aspects of the game develop. Sometimes, discussion on its development may involve insights into how bad the game is, because the last two decades of street fighter are dotted with terrible entries. For years now, discussion on the SF series has always had at least a partial focus on the depressing decline of the series. Even when it was the Capcom Japan developed games like SSF2, to Alpha and SFIII, a good deal of discussion was centered around how bad the games were. And now that the torch has been passed to the people behind the DBZ and Naruto fighting games, Dimps, with SF4 and SF5, the inevitable conclusion is that a healthy amount of discussion will surround how awful the series has become. This is tradition and I'm just keeping the fire burning.

Zand posted:

wait, do people that stand to gain nothing from playing this game (like cred, money, etc) actually enjoy it?

Zand posted:

people are actually playing this game. lmao

Zand posted:

drat its almost like sf5 being this way shouldn't have been a surprise. i mean, it sure caught ME by surprise

Yeah, thanks for your top tier analysis and on point discussions as to why this game is bad.

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Microwaves Mom posted:

So it turns out that hideous guy fixing the car was Alex.

Was that even a question? It's pretty obviously him.