Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Watched a skinny dude flailing around on the erg with an oxygen deprivation mask on last night. Practicing for Rio, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I dunno this hot 21 year old I was banging told me she knew she was going to gently caress me when she saw my quads were bigger than her waist :smug:

Get squatting, beta.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Zahgaegun posted:

Got mired by a zit-faced cashier girl, really racking up the quality mires.

Get back in there and bag her groceries, if you know what I mean.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I made eye contact with the big burly sweaty guy next to me at the gym and sang "to prove that I love you, because I believe in you" to him.

Paul Simon has been my workout music recently.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

i dont wanna get too big, now

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I'm a Ricky? Is it be cause I'm so fine? I'm so fine I blow your mind?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

lifting drunk seems like a good way to get a loving heart attack

squats and shots

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

should i do steroids. only reason not to do them is so i can feel smug about not doing them.

squats and...shots

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Faded Mars posted:

Also I now hate people who won't rack their drat plates after finishing up. Oh, you're strong enough to put it on the bar and squat it, but not strong enough to take it off the barbell again? loving people.

so grow a pair and tell them to clear it. when I'm waiting for someone to finish, and the tell me they're done and start to leave I tell them "no you're not" and point to the plates. make them clear the bar. most people at least ask if I want the weights left on or not, and then clear it when I say nah, but when big swinging dick is like "yeah I'm done" you've gotta nut up.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Dave_Indeed posted:

Bullshit post a video of you doing exactly this or it didn't happen.

*spends entire workout with a GoPro on his head*

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Dum Cumpster posted:

So this thread's been running for a couple years now. Is everyone other than the firefighter, emaciated sally, roid dude, and the crossfitter(s) jacked and tan now?

I took the jacked and tan workout and modified it to my spergy ways and over analyzed every lift and set and rep scheme because I can liface myself a better workout than the professionals because science. I am now currently jacked and ginger.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Defiant Sally posted:

Dude it is going to be obscene. Im loving 29 and still get bacne just by existing or accidentally scratching my back.

Fair skin, tight clothing, and 90% humidity every day and I look like a roid monster without, you know, all the cool muscles and desire to tear the heads off babies.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Gaz2k21 posted:

At age 33 I do way more dumb poo poo that is likely to destroy my body than I ever did In my teens/20's......liftin' n aggressive hugging for life....

Sex, Drugs, Rocking Chair

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

most of the dudes at my gym are gay and they're jacked as gently caress

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Girl basically moved in with me and can cook up a storm. We're both doing legit weekly mealprep now and suddenly I find myself wanting a bigger apartment not for her poo poo, but for a bigger kitchen, sink, counterspace, and fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Good Dog posted:

Meal prepping for 10+ lunches can become tough depending on the food that week. We run out of space when using our biggest frying pans for bell peppers, 2 baking sheets worth of squash, maxing out our grill for chicken, etc. Having to do dishes because you need to use the same pan/bowl twice sucks. Luckily we only need to store stuff overnight on Sundays because I take my lunches and put them in the work fridge, and usually buy groceries on Sundays. Otherwise fridge space would suck too.

This week was easy because of taco party leftovers, basically having burrito bowls all week.

10 second breakfasts (we still cook first breakfast every morning when we get up), 10 lunches, 10 preworkout meals, pre-making 10 dinners (slowcooker or thawing for evening cooking), 10 bedtime snacks, and I have maybe 4 square feet of counter space, a sink that's not even deep enough to rinse one glass properly, and a tiny fridge. It's made a little easier by the fact that we can eat all the same foods, I just need double what she does, basically. We have to cook in waves and I'm basically constantly doing dishes while she cooks. It's doable though because holy poo poo this food is tasty and I'm buying for two and still spending less than I did on just buying all my lunches and dinners.

Dum Cumpster posted:

I pretend I'm an adult and people believe it for some reason

Fake it 'til you make it.

• Locked thread