Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the SC primary?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Willie Wilson
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Goetta posted:

I feel like at least some portion of Bernie supporters might come out pretty anti-DNC after all this given that campaign has been based around getting rid of corrupt political campaign systems. It is hard to see people attracted to that message immediately turn around and become lifelong Democrats, at least in the party's current form.

Plus a lot of them think that the DNC has been going out of their way to gently caress them over and push Clinton since the start, which is pretty hard to argue against.

I feel like these people don't exist, and if they did they won't vote anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Well the standing President does usually run for re-election after their first term so probably.

As long as she doesn't invade Vietnam

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

If Trump wins it will be at least in part because Bernie poisoned the Hillary well even further

That's what hillary fans said in 08. Those fans werent worthless Millennials

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
If Hillary loses to trump it won't be because of Bernouts

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Haven't seen any Bernie ads in co. Since I haven't gotten ad block yet my browser looks like hillary bought every ad ever.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Bernie was within 10-/+ points of voters blacks under 30. There was just so very few of them. Very.

You telling me people under 30 don't vote?

Bad Caller posted:

She's doing awful with millenials.

Oh dear

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Why the gently caress would Clinton need to pick Castro, when Trump drives down latino votes all by himself? gently caress that poo poo; Hillary needs to shore up her moderate and working class white vote. She needs a man with experience; someone who can stump the trump.

Give it a go, Hillary. Drop by Chicago after Tuesday so the media begins to float Rahm's name. Let the rumor mills take a course of their own.

But 3 of the 5 Latino voters in Nevada voted trump!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Maybe he meant the Republican Party

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Yes, because blaming voters, and not the poo poo-tier candidate, for their landslide loss is sure to win the next election.

drat fool.

Millenials are a poo poo voting block

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
She spent years doing work and it paid off, good for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Deki posted:

Hating Sanders because of reddit is like hating Hillary because of PUMAS in 2008.

Sa thread is just as bad

• Locked thread