Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

quote:

Create a weight out of a heavy chunk of wood and place it on top of the blade. This will make the blade fall faster and make whatever you're going to cut go under more pressure, causing it to split.

Point of order, adding weight to the blade doesn't make the blade fall faster. :science: C'mon, revolutionaries need to know their stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

Wouldn't it, though, assuming some degree of resistance where the blade presses against the edges of the upright? Greater momentum would mean it more easily overcomes any friction there, right?

Pft, what sort of amateur let's their blade touch the uprights? Why don't you run along and practice putting lego monopoly men against "the wall" or something. :jerkbag:

Anyways, looking forward to caucusing for the first time in MN tomorrow night, should be interesting and hopefully not a total clusterfuck.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Almost time to go caucus here in MN; think I'll do the right thing and go eat at Five Guys first. :getin:

Trip report when I return, assuming I don't have to fight a battle royale to settle a tie vote and die honorably.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

That's Rubio's favorite too. Also the restaurant.

I love how much meat I get there for my dollar. :gay:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
MN Caucus Trip Report:

I got in the car; the song on the radio was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Ominous.

Five Guys was delicious, obviously.

I get to my caucus place; it is packed. Probably a hundred extra cars parked illegally all over the place. I manage to find a spot, get in, sign-in, cast my vote and get the hell out.

Never again, good loving lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Maybe MN is the troll state. We gave Rubio a win, which keeps him in it longer. More entertainment for everyone! :buddy:

• Locked thread