Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wow that looks cool. But Flash is a bad show right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The costume is really good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh is taht the Raft. Is that the Raft from the comics in the trailer. That's cool. Maybe there setting up a Thunderbolts movie for later on.. Cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just remembered Baron Zemo is in this movie.. and the Raft.. I bet theyre going to do a Thunderbolts movie

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The vision scene is cool because you can see the floors all cracked and broken around him so hes probably super dense.. well hes turned his density up. I dont know but part of his power is that he can get heavier so Id say theres a good chance, judging form the cracks in the floor that hes doing that.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont care about that.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can't believe you didn't see [inhumanly monotone voice] Thor: The Dark World

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Boob Marley posted:

Ideally... but if BvS doesn't make a billion dollars, who knows what will happen?!
This is the same studio that promised us a Justice League movie for 2015, then pussied out and gave us Batman v Superman. Then it pussied out and pushed that it back to May 2016. Then it pussied out again when it realized it would go up against Marvel's Mr. America 3 and moved it to the ever-so-lucrative-for-films month of March.
Oh, then it's revealed that all the tension between the two title characters will go away in the third act so they can team up and fight a Doomsday.
Outlook not so good, bruh.

Here is chart that includes Sony's Spider-Man shared universe, Fox's X-men shared universe, and Chris Nolan's very own special Batman universe.
Nolan's three films absolutely blow every other movie out and are lumped at the top, so for the sake of having nice neat book-ends I threw in Fox's Fantastic Four shared universe.

When you look away from your monitor do you just see the world in excel sheets and pie charts and poll results kind of like Neo at the end of the matrix.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chris Nolan Universe.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Judakel posted:

His entire arc from Iron Man 2 (you can't have my suits, government) to Civil War (on the side of government disenfranchising others, since he is already out publicly) is a hilariously accurate depiction of a modern conservative.

I noticed his tie was red in one scene - The Republican color. Can't have been a coincidence.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dan Didio posted:

Seems like where there's smoke; there's fire.

Indeed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Screams.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bane is fuckinh cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

They just released a supercut that shows the "Road to Civil War" and gives a quick recap of Cap and Tony's evolution. Includes the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield's civil war tie-ins if you don't watch those shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682_yjauxso

Agents of SHIELD Is so loving ugly that it makes Winter Soldier look pretty! Lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

Haha it's just that like, even with movies I love I've only seen most of them, like, five times is the absolute max.

Ive seen my three favorite movies Fight Club, Donnie Darko, and Drive at least 15 times each.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im tired of Mystique. Mystique sucks now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope Apocalypse actually does choke her to death, and her head explodes too.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

Dude, come on, *Kombat

This generation is so hosed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats a really bad sunburn

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The MSJ posted:

I think this BvS spot is new. Stay tuned for the new scene at the very end, hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQQQ-LMF-tY

Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I havent watched BVS and probly wont in theaters because Im incredibly poor but I have a feeling I would like it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I'd recommend holding out for the director's cut, if at all. It's a good film that got hacked to bits by the studio.

That sucks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So, no, no :dance:ing here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Now that the console wars are over DC vs Marvel is back in a big way.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was curious about which Mahvel villains end up dead and how gruesomely they end up going

Dead
Obadiah Stane (electrocuted and vaporized)
Aldrich Killian (bombed into fiery chunks)
Malekith (maimed and crushed)
Kurse (stabbed and sucked into black hole)
Alexander Pierce (shot)
Ronan (vaporized)
Korath (brain partially torn out)
Ultron (all bodies destroyed)
Baron Strucker (killed in prison by Stark's brainchild)
Yellowjacket (turned into an atom or something)
Untold number of Ten Rings members and other fighters in the Middle East
All of Aldrich Killian's men
Untold number of Hydra soldiers
Untold number of frost giants
Untold number of elves
Untold number of Ronan's lackeys
Untold number of Chitauri

Dead by own folly
Vanko (blows himself up)
Red Skull (zapped into nothingness)
Arnim Zola (destroys last vestige of own conciousness with missiles)

Left badly wounded
Brock Rumlow (burnt and disfigured)
Nebula (loses arm to escape Gamora)
Ulysses Klaw (loses arm at the hands of Stark's brainchild)

Apprehended
Justin Hammer
Trevor Slattery
Abomination
Loki
Batroc

Spared
Bucky

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I find it kind of amusing that the only serious threats that weren't killed were Bucky, Loki, and Abomination. The Hulk is the only Marvel hero that spared the life of an powerful villain that they hadn't considered a lifelong friend beforehand.

I also thought it was sort of interesting that Pepper was directly responsible for the deaths of two of the Iron Man villains when in the comics she's pacifistic and ardently refuses to wear any sort of armor with weaponry built in.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Martman posted:

Ezra Miller looks like some kind of creepily handsome movie star version of Brian Peppers.

Lol.. you're right.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The people on this website are insane.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I didnt realize at first but this is actually really gross

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Everyone name a movie you've watched more than twenty times that wasn't something constantly on TV like Just One Of The Guys.

I've probably watched Lost in Translation about 15 times in high school in an attempt to mainline comfyfeels and gf feels. I doubt I've seen any other movie more than 2 or 3 times

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm more excited for Suicide Squad then I've been for almost any super hero movie, I think.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hmm.. I was really excited for the Nolan bat sequels and the promise of an Avengers movie as teased in the Iron Man post credits, and I was excited for GOTG as well. When I was a kid I was excited for all sorts of other crap too. Thanks for reading.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You think so? I think it's good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sir Kodiak posted:

Yeah, Harley's dialog is awful, while boomerang drinking his beer is actually funny.

Ya.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sir Kodiak posted:

Like any number of David Ayers films, her being awful could be used to good effect, but her whole voices-in-her-head but is impressively painful in an otherwise fun trailer.

Got to agree my man.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How come streaming sites don't have superhero movies anymore. I want to watch all of these movies and talk about them without the indignity of paying 17 dollars specifically to watch Thor 2.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Doctor Strange looks like Thor 1. I think its going to be really bad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Electromax posted:

Link to the trailer?

I havent seen the trailer but the director is very bad and the costuming looks Thor tier

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Detective Dog Dick posted:

The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse: Death, Death, Death and Death.

Those skeletons could have starved to death, or been killed in a war, or have encountered some form of deadly pestilence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Thor 1 was good

It was OK

• Locked thread