Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I thought it was an interesting story :shrug: Heroes with flaws and poo poo.

My brain just loving broke when I read this. You want Batman with flaws, but you don't want Batman with the flaws in BvS - you want Batman with specific flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Alhazred posted:

Here's the weird thing about DC: There's at least two different black skeleton characters who wears a suit in the DCU. Which makes it hard to say who that is.

It's pretty obviously Black Mask. I have no idea who the other guy is, so I'm going to presume he's more obscure.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Have they made Thanos a different shade of purple from what he looked like in the first Guardians-movie? I thought he looked better in that one (edit: in general design, not in details). He doesn't have his helmet in these trailer shots, and he seems to look like a different shade of purple. His voicelines seem a bit generic "I AM THE UBER EVIL GUY, HERE'S MY TRAILER MONOLOGUE".

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

I just realized he's dressed up in what is basically a black wifebeater. Not the style of shirt I'd expect some sort of mad intergalactic dictator to wear.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

When Marvel films start flopping, that's when the bubble is about to pop.

• Locked thread