Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

The MSJ posted:

Apparently, a Suicide Squad sequel is already planned with Ayer and Smith returning. It's mentioned in this article about Will Smith starring in a David Ayer movie about an orc cop written by Max Landis.

http://www.thewrap.com/will-smith-joel-edgerton-to-star-in-david-ayers-cop-thriller-bright/

Should be a Savage Dragon movie, IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Heavy Metal posted:

Hell yes! Plus if it includes popular side characters like Mako the shark gangster, we'll finally have a street shark on film.

FYI we basically got that in this season of The Flash and it's awesome

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Flash is a loving great show that has a few flaws here and there and sometimes realizes "oh yeah we're on the CW" but it's for the most part loving great. But I don't really want to get on a TV tangent here.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

The Cameo posted:

So I wonder what the reason for him not being in BvS is. Retired, maybe?

My guess is the bulk of the movie doesn't take place in Gotham City? Who knows though, really.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Not so sure about Stark's motivation but at the very least I kind of understand where Thunderbolt Ross is coming from when he says "the people are frightened". Considering not that many people actually died in the grand scheme of things, I think Ross is essentially saying that something needs to be done because the people want something to be done, even if they're somewhat wrong about their reasoning and are letting emotions sway their judgement.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Boob Marley posted:

Homeboy brooded the entire movie like Peter in Spider-man III: The Broodening

Instead of being a shining, noble contrast to the ideology and stylings of Batman, Man of Steel's Superman was a clone of Nolan's Batman. I felt like the studio was too afraid to deviate from what it knew to be successful (dark, brooding, rear end-kicking Batman) and ended up making Superman in the mold of the dark knight. It felt like a sad little add-on to the Nolanverse.

These arguments you are making about Man of Steel are very new and fresh and original in 2013

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Boob Marley posted:

Please list the things about Man of Steel that you really enjoyed, and that are your basis for rating it as a good or even great movie.
Even if it's just something nebulous like "it made me feeeeeeeel some stuff". I'll take it.

I'm really curious, but I feel the opposite, and I want to the know if there's something I missed, or overlooked, or interpreted in a wildly different way.

You see what it comes down to is we just don't care anymore

Looking forward to Batman v Superman

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Dr. Strange looked loving badass. I plan to be on many drugs when I see this one.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
imo Watchmen is a Good Movie

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Codependent Poster posted:

:flashfact: Cyclops' optic blasts don't have heat. :doom:

That's what you're gonna focus on instead of the fact that all these characters in the 80s are using modern technology???!

*furiously adjusts glasses*

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

AccountSupervisor posted:

Its ok Max Landis is here to do that for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747cvo8Lkjw

Is my hatred for Max Landis irrational or rational? I'm having trouble deciding

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
I want this Wolvie in X-Men:Apocalypse:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Slugworth posted:

Why is his dick box wired directly to his eye?

"OK so we're going to place a camera feed of your dick with bomb attached to it into your eye at all times - if you try and run, you get to see your own junk explode, re-form, re-explode, over and over, good luck have fun"

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Thor 3 will incorporate aspects of the "Planet Hulk" comic arc; including Jeff Goldblum hosting a Gladiatorial fight to the death between Hulk and cosmic beings.

Also, Hulk will wear something other than Purple Pants for the first time ever in the MCU.

http://www.avclub.com/article/hulk-might-be-wearing-more-stretchy-pants-thor-rag-237567

The report also says that Hemsworth is getting his head partially shaved during the movie. RIP those beautiful golden curls.

This is a really good move from Marvel; they know fans want to see the Planet Hulk story, but they also know Hulk just doesn't make for a very good solo outing. He's an enhancing-the-ensemble kind of character.

MCU is the place where dreams come true :allears:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Skwirl posted:

They'll have the bit where Silver Surfer shows up during Planet Hulk, except it will be Thor and he'll bring Hulk with him, instead of the rest of Planet Hulk happening. (In the cartoon version Beta Ray Bill filled in for Silver Surfer, I think because of movie rights involving the Fantastic Four).

I would poo poo my pants with joy if Beta Ray Bill made an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Infinity War looks loving AWESOME :hellyeah:

• Locked thread