Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
god loving damnit Donald Trump would turn the White House back into the people's house

in trump's america, a trumpsteak in every freezer and a trump vodka in every cabinet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

fknlo posted:

He really can't let anything go.

we need that in a president. imagine a man more devoted to ratfucking the republicans in congress than any before, with the personality of lbj and the control of nixon

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

What the hell is the Republican party doing to itself?

Getting what they deserve for running on a rhetoric of "suck off the rich and distrust institutions"

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

this will be teh controversy that sinks him!!!!

they'll call ms for him soon, mi in an hour or two. bernie's held his lead with an eleventh of the precincts reporting, i might've expected some slippage by now

Bur what % of WayneCo has reported?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
10-point lead for Trump, goddamn. Kasichmentum Jeb!'s rear end.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

crazy cloud posted:

Any steak that Trump serves is technically a Trump steak, really

It is not the beef which makes a Trump steak; it's the sauce.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

same 2 of 999 precincts that reported almost immediately

i guess it's just that small heavily white precincts have reported. probably

Bingo, there are approximately two white precincts in Detroit.

997 precincts likely to turn out like Mississippi for Hillary

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Immortan posted:

Michigan really just voted for the candidate who sent all of their jobs overseas. loving lmao

Michigan is voting for the candidate who doesn't use the same two token black supporters at multiple rallies.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

blue squares posted:

Can someone explain why there is a checkmark by Hillary Clinton's name when she is behind?

Because Bernie Sanders does not understand white priviledge.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I can't wait until Trump takes the convention stage and sells Jeb!, Marco, and Cruz some knives.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Most candidates do a 5-15 minute speech. Trump does an hour long press conference, forcing the rest of them into the 10pm block.

Donald Trump loving understands the modern media. Who can turn away coverage? What if Trump says something hilarious?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Nemo posted:

"I can be more presidential than anybody"

Says the man advertising his steaks on national TV.

Donald Trump is the most Jacksonian candidate since the Illinois Railsplitter went honest.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Bernie beating Hillary 2-1 in Dearborn, which is interesting.

muslims support the candidate who is against killing terrorists and who doesn't understand foreign policy? :monocle:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

I can definitely see Trump being quite Jacksonian

Most def.

DC just ain't realized that their best strategy is bullying his wife to death in order to send him into a spiral of depression

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ThirdPartyView posted:

He's going to challenge other leaders to duels or threaten to execute them all the time?

Let's ask Jeb!.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ThirdPartyView posted:

Don't think that will work with the Trumpster given that his wives are trophy wives.

not ivanka, shes the first one he got who truly understands him. the rest were for fun; ivanka is for her brains

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Yudo posted:

How is he still talking?

Every minute he talks is thousands of votes his opponents are denied.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trump is an international embarrassment.

...for Mexico!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ReidRansom posted:

Muslims overwhelmingly supporting a Jew is pretty great.

Bernie Sanders speaks to the issues of the muslim community while ignoring the issues of black communities.

Is this a man America is ready to elect President? I say "gently caress no."

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I like Trump because he attacks people I dislike more than him, like journalists.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Princeps32 posted:

we cannot elect this man president

this cant actually happen

...said the planter class in Georgis on Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

VR Native American posted:

What is Trump gonna sell to Japan?

Japan.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
God I can't loving wait for President Trump to actively campaign for R congressional primary opponents in 2018 to show that he can be the first President of the United States and Speaker of the House.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
like Joementum, how loving powerful would the first President who combines his office with Speaker of the House be?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

XboxPants posted:

I fully expect Bernie to lose, but if he wins, it throws an enormous wrench into all the assumptions about who's going to win future states and by how much.

Right after he marches down at the head of an M1A1 column to South Carolina in order to endorse whoever hates Haley.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Yudo posted:

I'm surprised by how little I know about MI. It's almost as strange as VA with its dumb independent cities.

it has sundown towns in the southwest, a hospital in the south central, a brick dick in the southeast, and one bridge to nowhere a bit further on.

Also it has these machines in stores that you put cans into and they give you money.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Red Minjo posted:

I wish that non-soda soft drinks worked in the can return. Need that 10 cents, man.

they dont?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Why Michigan polling was so off:

-Overestimated total Democratic turnout
-Underestimated how strong turnout would be for Sanders amongst individuals who sympathize with his weak stance on eliminating foreign terrorist organizations
-Failed to poll younger black voters' cellphones and overrepresented black voters with landlines
-Underestimated "gently caress Mitt" and Democratic crossover for Trump

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

QuoProQuid posted:

- Large numbers of Clinton voters getting overconfident and voting in the Republican Primary.

yeah, included that as the "'gently caress mitt' and crossover vote for Trump"

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Sanders winning because of Hillary supporters joke voting Trump is almost poetical

its not joke voting, its Trump appealing to blue collar white voters who hate terrorism and terrorists more effectively than Clinton

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
basically, Trump appealed to voting base whose identity is felt to be under threat from islam, and that base, which has traditionally turned out Democratic, was pushed over the edge by Sanders' rhetoric to back Trump.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

MIGF I heard that Donald Trump has pledged to bomb Israel if elected, could I get your thoughts on this

Define what Trump considers to be within Israel's borders.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Tonight should send a clear signal to the Clinton campaign: Unless she runs on her record of killing muslims as strongly as Trump runs on building the wall, she will not win a general election.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
The next 4 primaries will be crucial for the outcome of the election.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Trump does well in areas where whites feel like their identity is under attack; Hillary does poorly amongst whites in these areas, as they are crossing over to Trump.

In places which are firmly white, like Idaho, Trump does poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Constant Hamprince posted:

Firmly, throbbingly, tumescently White.

So white that it'd make David Duke blush.

Unlike Idaho, NH happens to be mostly secular.

• Locked thread