Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think we've officially lost all perspective when we're basically arguing that Fox News really is fair and balanced because Megyn Kelly occasionally pushes back slightly against Trump.

But CNN totally sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bishop Rodan posted:

Why do Cruz and other such fuckwits insist on pandering to Israel? Jews overwhelmingly vote democratic, and they really aren't such a huge voting bloc that pandering to them would really make a difference, even if all Jews cared more about Israel than America (which they don't.). I'm a Jew and I'd eat a gun before I vote for Cruz, and I know I'm not the only one. So why all the Israel pandering?

My mum said that a lot of these fundy types believe that Jesus will return if all the Jews gather in Israel or some poo poo like that. Is that true?

I'm pretty sure that's part of it A roundabout appeal to evangelicals who believe they need Israel for their apocalypse scenario.

• Locked thread