Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Why are all the candidates arriving so close to game time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I could have spent another 30 minutes at the bar, CNN assholes.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Look, Mister Mxyzptlk is speaking.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Each of those singers look like they have the wrong sized spinal column.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Tercio posted:

John Kasich looks like he folds himself up into a box to sleep.

I see it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mr. Trump, last week you said that there were no issues with your penis size, has your position changed on that?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Flower surplus in Florida!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

marshmonkey posted:

this is boring as poo poo

Give it 25 minutes.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I don't think you can get accurate numbers on how much fraud and abuse are costing us considering that those things are fraud and abuse.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

"Candidate, according to this random group of people, your numbers don't add up. Can you go through 1,000,000 pages of the budget all by yourself and fix the budget right now?"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why does Kasich sound reasonable? Someone tell me something hosed up about him before I start to empathize

Ohio.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Donald realized that if he makes this debate boring as poo poo, nobody will watch it and he can't possibly lose any votes

Yeah, he's playing dead.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Leonard Ghostal posted:

Holy loving poo poo, actual policy discussion in a GOP debate

Trump tomorrow:

"So Rubio attacked me. Cruz attacked me. I wanted to hit back because that's normally what I do, but we've had so many debates where people are just yelling at each other like children and no substance on the issues that I had to be a leader and let them get away with maybe breaking a few toys so that the American people could see some civility and some actual talk about the issues."

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I know a bunch of assholes who think they are better than everyone and try to convert other cultures to their religion and they're scared now because what Donald Trump said makes it more dangerous for them to denounce the native religion and culture.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Talks about war crimes are stupid. We create a ton of collateral damage, and we send terrorist captives to other countries to be tortured so we don't have to do it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Joementum posted:

A white sash with gold letters. A very classy sash. The best.

The same sashes used by the Miss USA contestants. Some of the most lovely, beautiful women in the country. Most beautiful in the world.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Bishop Rodan posted:

My mum said that a lot of these fundy types believe that Jesus will return if all the Jews gather in Israel or some poo poo like that. Is that true?

Kind of. The Judeo Messiah will arrive. The Christians call that person the Anti-Christ.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Montasque posted:

This is the debate version of hugging your opponent until the bell rings.

We still have an hour. Just wait until one of their aides whispers to them that they are losing an online poll as they go to pee.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Rudio needs Cuban votes!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Cuba should also kick that torture camp out of Guantanamo Bay!

:iceburn:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mentioning Trump giving Hillary money. Cruz flinched first, thanks to Trump's great negotiating skills.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Kasich appealing to my Ohio warrior culture.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Ok, I've accepted this debate is going to remain boring. I blame Rubio and Kasich for staying in. They are nothing but ankle weights.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I really don't like how much Putin is involved in our election.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The first person facing violence is the victim of the violence, Marco. The police come 4 hours later to write about it in 4th grade English.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

zen death robot posted:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the gently caress did Kasich just say about delegate

I think it involved other dimensions.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Don't care about anecdotes starring people suffering from dementia, Rubio. You can't get the delegates.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Isn't this the Fox guy who purposely puts together anti-Trump groups?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mr. Nemo posted:

Am I crazy for thinking that Rubio may take Florida after this??

I don't think people are going to vote for someone who can't win the delegate count.

• Locked thread