Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

im gaye posted:

how can anybody not inwardly root for shmorky

I used to be of the opinion that, hey, we should take it easy on old Shmorks. A little ribbing is fine, but we should try to stay friends.

Then I found out that the woman in that audio recording used to be relatively normal for a medicated schizophrenic before Shmorky broker her down, made her into a gender-warrior in his self-hating image, got her off her medication and smoking weed.
Basically Shmorky destroyed her mind and her life because he is a hosed up masochist sadbrain idiot.

e: and now he work da macdonal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Pony Incident posted:

i've never had this many people reply to my posts before, hi guys how's it going?

I'm alright.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"The Patron pity economy"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Pony Incident posted:

Wow, look at all those cool things that idiot did. What a JERK. How DARE they do those cool things

He also talked his schizophrenic fiance into believing that she is an internet genderwitch who could hypnotize men to be her sissy slaves, and then, when she had a breakdown, he recorded it and put it online so that he could try to make money off it. After it didn't pan out, he had her institutionalized and left her.

He accepts responsibility for none of this.

e: but, yeah i like his work

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"Oh! Hello schizophrenic girl half my age! How would you like to take a trip with me to a magical place inside our heads where anything is possible! I can be a sexless, ageless cartoon person, and you can be my mystic mistress! All you have to do is believe everything I say and stop taking your anti-psychotics!"

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i don't remember this from the last thread and it seems more likely that the mental illness displayed would come from within.

Rich talked about it a bit in FYAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of weird that goons keep talking about how awful it was of shmorky to record his gf's breakdown and posting it online but then posting/quoting the audio here. You guys could just you know, stop spreading it around.

It starts to make more sense when you realize that none of us are her fiance who, instead of helping or protecting her, ripped her away from her support network so that we could drag her deeper into our lovely internet gender cult. I take no responsibility for either of their well-beings.

• Locked thread