Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Gnarleyhotep, you're to hard on ole shmork n' beans. He's not a huge piece of poo poo. I'm sure, if you had a drink, you'd find a lot of similarities. You both bleed, you both have hopes and fears, and you both are full of gumguts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009

The Pony Incident posted:

Wow, look at all those cool things that idiot did. What a JERK. How DARE they do those cool things

Nice meltdown

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ork of Fiction posted:

He also talked his schizophrenic fiance into believing that she is an internet genderwitch who could hypnotize men to be her sissy slaves, and then, when she had a breakdown, he recorded it and put it online so that he could try to make money off it. After it didn't pan out, he had her institutionalized and left her.

He accepts responsibility for none of this.

drat, I never knew this

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Pony Incident posted:

that sounds like a lot of conjecture to me

no thats p much what happened., i mean he posted the recording himself

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

He also talked his schizophrenic fiance into believing that she is an internet genderwitch who could hypnotize men to be her sissy slaves, and then, when she had a breakdown, he recorded it and put it online so that he could try to make money off it. After it didn't pan out, he had her institutionalized and left her.

He accepts responsibility for none of this.

e: but, yeah i like his work

i don't remember this from the last thread and it seems more likely that the mental illness displayed would come from within.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

greg sexyvibes posted:

Gnarleyhotep, you're to hard on ole shmork n' beans. He's not a huge piece of poo poo. I'm sure, if you had a drink, you'd find a lot of similarities. You both bleed, you both have hopes and fears, and you both are full of gumguts.

don't assume anything about me, Greg

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Precedents posted:

It was either flipping burgers or welfare. The latter was too triggering.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"Oh! Hello schizophrenic girl half my age! How would you like to take a trip with me to a magical place inside our heads where anything is possible! I can be a sexless, ageless cartoon person, and you can be my mystic mistress! All you have to do is believe everything I say and stop taking your anti-psychotics!"

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i don't remember this from the last thread and it seems more likely that the mental illness displayed would come from within.

Rich talked about it a bit in FYAD.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i really enjoyed the gaming garbage videos with shmorky. he and lowtax had a good rapport and shmorky's voice lends itself well to internet nerd content. but listening to this Real Life Relationship Problems recording...i feel a tad uncomfortable.

e: okay now the living cartoon is saying "rapist" i don't think i'm ready for this.

i picked one at random to watch and yeah :3:

reminds me of being young and having friends

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
that recording shmorky sounds like dale gribble in the ep of King of the hill where dale is the smoking in public guy and he calls into the tv station and his voice is scrambled but it's all high and unintelligible

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

CrazyLoon posted:

that sounds like something shmorky would say

No, if Shmorky said it it would sound a lot higher

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm just glad Shmorky is finally getting the help he needs.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

"Oh! Hello schizophrenic girl half my age! How would you like to take a trip with me to a magical place inside our heads where anything is possible! I can be a sexless, ageless cartoon person, and you can be my mystic mistress! All you have to do is believe everything I say and stop taking your anti-psychotics!"
please do not post my "pick up" lines

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Maybe if the burger thing doesn't work out he can go back to his old job as Bieber's stylist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-GiwdXyObc

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

come with me

and you'll be

in a woooorld of pure histrionation

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Well it can't possibly be a McDonalds because don't they still do boy/girl toys with the happy meals?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

let's enjoy...asimpler time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVUjVqKKmoI

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Doppelganger posted:

Well it can't possibly be a McDonalds because don't they still do boy/girl toys with the happy meals?

McDonalds boy/girl toys are doing more to break down gender barriers than any other Fast Food restaurant. It's not like it's always Transformers vs. Frozen, one of the two choices usually sucks.

It all starts when a girl gets the boy toy because that one is Pokemon.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

girl toys are such universal garbage lmao

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Did lowtax have to do the interview for schmorky so that the employer could understand what he was saying?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Shaquin posted:

girl toys are such universal garbage lmao

Pretty sure I've seen generic bugs vs. Frozen.

But idk, I haven't been there for a while, nephew's grown out of wanting to eat poo poo food just for toys.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So is a schmorky mentally ill also? Looks like he did bad things to schizo gf but was he in sound mind when doing those things or comparably goober peas

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Does anywhere actually flip burgers. I thouhht they just kinda unfroze them

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

the burgers are pre cooked and they put em under a steam thing.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hungry jacks (burger king) dosent even pretend they're cooking anything anymore

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Shmorky if you're reading this please record your klurf voice when you do a drive-thru order

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Is burger King the one with fake grill marks on the meat?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Isaac posted:

Actual restaurants do I guess.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is this the new burger thread?

im an in-n-out or jack in the box dude, mostly

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

donkey salami posted:

So is a schmorky mentally ill also? Looks like he did bad things to schizo gf but was he in sound mind when doing those things or comparably goober peas

Repeat exhibit A

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Airborne Viking posted:

Actual restaurants do I guess.

Yes waiter a bottle of pinot gris and a cheeseburger please

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's kind of weird that goons keep talking about how awful it was of shmorky to record his gf's breakdown and posting it online but then posting/quoting the audio here. You guys could just you know, stop spreading it around.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
please get better shmorky

I know you're not reading this because you're a twitter personality now but I figure I'd say post here because I'm not confrontational

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Shmorky;s fiance today!! The Big 27!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Isaac posted:

Yes waiter a bottle of pinot gris and a cheeseburger please

Hell's Kitchen had a "make your best hamburger" challenge because many mid-high end restaurants offer them now. MILLENIALS :argh:

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 21, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant talk really. I have ordered the chicken parmigana at many resteraunts.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Don't put that on your body issac. That could wreck you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of weird that goons keep talking about how awful it was of shmorky to record his gf's breakdown and posting it online but then posting/quoting the audio here. You guys could just you know, stop spreading it around.

who is it spreadibg to

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t062KCI0Fz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Well the damage is already done.

• Locked thread