Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When is Punisher supposed to launch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll point out that standard Punisher (Frank not as monster) can be just as enjoyable.

Speaking of Rucka the War Zone series with Frank vs The Avengers was very good.

Anyway I haven't been following Marvel since the end of Secret Wars (which was fantastic) and all the new titles (which I couldn't get interested in for the life of me) launched, but is Captain America still a Nazi?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

So how long do I have to wait this out until the next reboot? I thought something is coming in summer.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two quick questions

1. Has anyone read or had confirmed that the Hickman Avengers Omnibus is in his preferred order like FF was? Just wanted to know before I order it.

2. Is Captain American still a goddamn Nazi?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Onmi posted:

Steve is currently ruling over the United States of Hydramerica as the leader of Hydra. Yeah, he's still a nazi.

Well perhaps it's being written well at least.

Nuns with Guns posted:

Captain America is still leading Hydra, unless that Steve who is being rescued by shirtless-Red-Skull from the land of the dead type-place ends up being the real-er Steve somehow.
......yeah perhaps not.

Nuns with Guns posted:

The order is apparently approved by Hickman, but I haven't seen anyone list out the exact format in the collection yet
That's good to know. I mean I can't see him approving some weirdo ordering. Granted some of the books listed aren't ones I ever recall being mentioned in the read order I've seen posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I haven’t been following anything since Secret Wars ended as none of the whole All New stuff really caught my attention (team reshuffles and all) and Captain America Nazi really didn’t interest me, but there was supposed to be a relaunch in September last year, how did that wind going?

• Locked thread