Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Sentient Data posted:

I'd totally be down to check out that job for a month or two if the ad were local, I'm a big fan of learning ethnic food recipes/techniques directly (even though they claim fusion)

Sounds like you only get one shot at the beef, so make it count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

e: but trying to trade your car for weed is still weird, right?

Not as weird as trading fellatio for model trains.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Phone posting. http://roanoke.craigslist.org/art/5572635867.html

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Again, phone post. http://greensboro.craigslist.org/bar/5561642730.html

I always wonder about these kinds of listings. If they aren't stolen, how did the original owner acquire them?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Quid posted:

I think I got the wrong package...

Aren't cockatoos the birds that love to destroy things? That koozie's probably a pile of green shreds by now.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

More phoneposting.

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/mis/5605829406.html

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/rnr/5548264515.html

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Knormal posted:

Why sure, I'll let you practice jamming metal through my genitals.

Isn't there a chance to deaden the nerves if it's done wrong?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Ramos posted:

That's hardly the worst that can happen, all things considered.

...you can get gangrene or sepsis from a botched piercing? :gonk:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Bast Relief posted:

Ever since plastic got so popular sea glass has been increasingly hard to find. However, there is no end of crafts you can make with it on Pinterest. I found out people also sell TP tubes and soda tabs on eBay because of crafters too.

The natural stuff at any rate. You can make your own sea glass in a rock tumbler with fine grit. The glass in the ad looks too regular to be the ocean-made stuff.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Someone Awful! posted:

if it takes me into the "dying extremely high realm", i don't want anything to do with it :gonk:

There's a reason it's called la petite mort.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

I have met Black people who collected racist tchotchkes like that. :shrug: Not people I was close enough to to ask about their rationale for doing it, though.

I collect "foreign menace" comic books. I use them as a teaching tool to show how media encapsulates the fears people believe or what the majority should believe. Started as a pre-Code collection of vampire comics and grew. Turns out if you tell people you pay money for such things, you'll end up with a longbox stored in your parents' cedar closet.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The location is pretty much in the middle of nowhere and there are no jobs, no industry, no nothing. Calling the place fairly conservative would be like calling the sun kinda hot.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Missed connections and rants and raves are still there, just moved up a column.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/lgl/d/seeking-lead-attorney-for/6544195570.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

It doesn't sound like a capital-D date they were having, what's his problem? Or does he think every pleasant interaction with a woman should end with the offer of another similar experience her doing mad sex to his boner?