Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

The year is 19X1 and the horses grow weary of the farmer's whip. They clop in droves to the greatest god-drat place in America to make a new life for themselves - The City.

Who beyond the farmer has want to hire a horse, though? And so they find themselves without jobs, unable to afford feed for their families. Many of them turn to a darker life... a life of crime. Racetrack bookies, junk jockies, behooven to simply provide.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

A new crimewave is striking the city. Tune in tonight to learn more about the recent trend of gallop-by shootings. That's right, folks. That and more, tonight at six.

deep dish peat moss

Reminder for this thread: You are not allowed to use the word "Neighga".

MrWillsauce

comin' straight outta clopton

Afro Doug

Early in the morning police raided several stables in Queens, confiscating over 220 kg of salt lick worth an estimated 45 thousand dollars in street value

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
any horse willing to buck the system and speak up about the shady horse cabal is quickly sent to the glue factory

MrWillsauce

crazy muthafucka named Sugar Cube

joke_explainer

Uhh... A horse dealing drugs... like horse, slang term for heroin... and horse tranquilizers? Or I guess just like, tranquilizers, since we don't call it like 'human tranquilizers' when somebody sells them to humans.

the unabonger

MrWillsauce posted:

crazy muthafucka named Sugar Cube

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

Uhh... A horse dealing drugs... like horse, slang term for heroin... and horse tranquilizers? Or I guess just like, tranquilizers, since we don't call it like 'human tranquilizers' when somebody sells them to humans.

special neigh

Macnult

you are now about to witness the strength of street trottin'

FreshCutFries

my idea for an all-horse rendition of west side story seemed flawless until i realized horses can't snap

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
cop, to criminal: "hay, why the long face?"

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
alnilam

gently caress tha jockeys, straight from the grazing ground
a young pinto got it bad cause I'm brown

deep dish peat moss

i flunked out posted:

special neigh

Haha

deep dish peat moss

Thingyman posted:

my idea for an all-horse rendition of west side story seemed flawless until i realized horses can't snap

They can clop in rhythm

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

:holy:

google THIS

60% of human americans think police should crack down harder on inner-city horse violence, according to a recent gallop poll

Baba Yaga Fanboy

It was tough work, carrying 2200 pounds of horse to the top of Sewell Towers — the highest spot in The City. The whinny alone is worth it

alnilam

alnilam posted:

yo dre, i got something to neigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
that scene in the 'beat it' video where they circle each other during the knife fight, except that horses have difficulty walking sideways

~sig~

• Locked thread