Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

im watching this badass slowly murder his way across the entire right hand side of my screen

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

hell yeah. yeah, that's right. youre next, Ted

cuntman.net

my new dog posted:

fred, dying of no potato, only knows unmasking. seeking the real culprit behind his hunger, he only finds more soil
wishing he would succeed, his wife daphne has at least solved the mystery of his madness

cuntman.net

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Number of traffic accidents involving cell-phone use in 2013: 1.3 million
Number of traffic accidents involving land-line use in 2013: 0.

cuntman.net

super mario batali posted:

Lock up the DEA for talking about drugs all the time

cuntman.net

Scathach posted:

This man is sleeping where I park my butt to use the computer gosh darn it. I even brought him a bag of chips and he still won't get up.

Also just tried this plant extract and hoo boy was it bitter. My night is off to a weird start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

FutonForensic posted:

GIRL FINDS BAG OF WEED WHILE PLAYING POKEMON GO
Girl Who Found Dead Body Says "That Girl Got a Much Better Deal"

e: Fixed it for you Twist Fist. - Uxz.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jul 30, 2016