Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Got myself a VPN, so I can poo poo up a new thread now. Yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Despera posted:

Lol they set us red, buncha butthurt

That'll help them focus.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I meant to ask you a few days ago, how did you recruitment efforts with a certain Russian highsec hauler go? People are dying to know.

Well, I got 32b off him and left him with 10b he did not wished to give me at all. He then spinned the situation that he was TESTing goons if we still scam...fun thing is that he told me that he was dying in all that freighters in order to test fittings and game itself. What a puppetmaster. Last week he offered to educate me so I can scam better.

Kirs fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Mar 30, 2016

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I guess he learned a-type adaptive nano platings and slaves in a Providence don't stop 40 talos. :v:

I'm in doubts about him able to learn anything. But who knows.

:vince: is this who I think it is?

https://zkillboard.com/character/94179764/

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

crazystray posted:

I kind of want to re-sub as well.... I am really bad at this game though. Last time I re-subbed I joined Groon and just did PI and exploration and gambled isk.

I do have lots of sp from all of the not-playing I have done over the years.

Even if for some reasons you don't want to pvp, you can now mine and I ironically be very helpful for alliance. And in case you'll want to pvp we have it nowadays a lot.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Dalael posted:

Why do you need a VPN to poo poo up the thread?

Oh I thought no one will ask, but thanks allah we have you.

Russia banned (blocked) SA for an article from 2006 featuring advises for teenagers, and apparently one image was image that advises how you cut your veins on hands correctly.

Now I have to use VPN to access it. Which is sucks but I'm looking for legal ways to ask government block that image, not the whole website. But you know, ~Russian government~.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Dalael posted:

That sucks dude... What do you think are the odds of getting it unblocked?

As low as our GNP this year.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

DirtyMick posted:

I asked this on S-GBS but might get more traction here. If reactivating and at 58m SP is it worthwhile for me to buy 10-15 extractors to re-inject in order to accelerate getting into Logi and toward T2 Triage even at the 200k SP loss per extractor? I heard that there's often a logi deficit ATM?

If you have spare SP you not going to use, money and expect to lose some of the extracted SP because of diminishing returns after 50+m SP it's not that bad idea. But if you space rich and you're not completely sure about that skills you lose, just buy injectors.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

It's used in nearly every major doctrine, but bubbling requires some of the situation awareness and knowledge of eve fleet fights mechanics in order to not gently caress up your own fleet at lest. But I guess you know what you doing so yeah, go use dicktors.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Jbz posted:

vfk is a bridge and a few jumps :confused:

You can't chainbridge now because of the fatigue, couple of times will be ok though.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

killstealing posted:

There's a lot of things worse than eve

This guy's posting, for example.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Should I switch to a new launcher if I'm not multibox rating?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Altran posted:

What have ever done to you?

Oh here you start again.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

What is your name in game?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

nobody cares

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Drythe posted:

I also hope transport ships get my skill goo down in time to pilot my raptor tonight

You can use it remotely, just like PLEX.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Hobold posted:

drat, I gotta say its awesome to wake up and hear I've been accused of goonfucking. Spent an entire day on fleets, and last one out reshipped to shields, so I had to grab a basi off contract. gently caress me for grabbing one put up by Fweddit's own Casmeron Khurelem. They put Small shield extenders on instead of larges. I didn't see it, was in a hurry and loving tired. So when I relisted after the fleet, someone apparently pitched a hissy fit about it in Saranen local. God drat its good to be a goon I guess. :fuckoff:

You have to admit that it did look like a scam. Even if it was unintentional.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

dragonstalking posted:

Reddit legit has more accurate info than that post.

Please go reddit yourself.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Dalael posted:

I never had the chance to fly under Vee or see one of his fleet in action. I've often heard it said that he was THE best FC in the game.

What achievements did he do to earn such a fearsome reputation?

He orders to shoot space mans and they die.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

darth cookie posted:

Was it about Vee or Shadoo that someone said:

"They don't call primaries, they call out obituaries"?

Don't know but that's sounds neat.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

User0015 posted:

So are goons still friendly to incoming idiots who tried this game once or twice and didn't know what the gently caress was happening? Or not much new blood these days?

There is a huge corporation in GSF nowadays which is focused mainly on newbies. There are like 3 thousand pilots in it.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Stormgale posted:

I hate myself should I play this game

That's the perfect CONDItion to start playing eve.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

ChickenWing posted:

Pubbies believe if they shitpost hard enough about something, it becomes true.

Plus they have the memories of goldfish.

That is true in some cases, as some other pubbies will believe in poo poo someone post if it was posted hard enough. See: Reddit

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Denis posted:

in black sails the were this dude Blackbeard, he said having it easy is the worst what can happen, it makes you weak, fighting is neccesary. There is some truth in that i guess.

I thought that was a code name for a very hairy vagina of one of the whores.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

:wtc:

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i hope the irony isn't lost on anybody

Could you please explain for someone who is not actually familiar with USA politics?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Cyroth posted:

Are these the command destroyers? Can they warp people off who aren't in fleet? I take it caps don't play undock games anymore.

Command destroyers can warp off people who are not in the same fleet. But they can't warp capitals.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Hommando posted:

I've been winning this stupid game for over a whole year.

Why did CCP make a ship that can warp people that aren't in your fleet? :psyduck:

Just think of how you can warp off hostile logi fleet out of range and kill dps. That'll be a suicide mission for command destroyers but who cares. Or how you warp off dps from logi fleet. Or how you split fleets in two separate parts (M-O Mach fleet).

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

There will also soon be a doomsday that will relocate sub caps in given area in space. Hand of God it's called I believe.

Kirs fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Apr 8, 2016

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Hommando posted:

Can this be used in high-sec?

It sounds like it would be fun to warp AFK miners away from their rocks.

I doot know.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Krogort posted:

What puzzle me is that CFC have both inferior subcaps and supercap numbers.
For subcaps I can understand because all new eden has United.
For supers however... What is the point in having CSAA in every other systems if it's not to mass produce supers. And if supers were mass produced, where are they?

Yachts not cheap at all.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

What is Cloud Ring?

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

froody guy posted:

[ ] 42
[ ] Kill em all :bern101:

[ X ] Checkbox

:colbert:

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="458534954"]
GoonSwarm was probably even more defeated when they lost Delve to lack of bill payment. Just like now they had no FCs, organization, or people logging in.

Can you please tell us good stories about Goonswarm? Like, back in the days when you were greener and everything. Thanks.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

quote:

Alternate Allegiance and inPanic, not so long ago organised coalition named Drone Walkers.

CEO inPanic Bruce Ernaga: "xdeath has no control over us anymore. Inpanic, alts and kick dont have to listen to them anymore. We are free"
CEO Alternate Allegiance P Air: "im tired of being nice guy, thinking of changing tactics"

Several days ago leaders of some alliances in Drone Walkers claimed that they are about to lose ll their PVP-pilots and are forced to act against CFC to hold pilots. Such unanimity (the gently caress is that word?) looks very suspicious because during war in Insmother some of those alliances did not even took any action. Several days later it was known that alliances in Drone Walkers got payment for contract against CFC. Provided that they are in NIP between us and CFC this is a strict violation of our arrangements.

Standings of the follocing alliances, who are part of the Drone Walkers, will be reseted until 10 April 2016 at 18:00 eve time:
* Alternate Allegance
* InPanic
* Phoenix Company Alliance
* Bloodline
* District85
* The Explicit Alliance
* Just a Game
* Requiem Eternal
* BlackNovaMercenary Alliance

We cancel all mutual agreements with them and start attacking on their systems. If there is someone who tired of being a nice guy, than this person is me.

That's from http://pastebin.com/YzR7aY3g

E: NIP-NAP

Kirs fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Apr 11, 2016

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Drone Walkers hosed up and should pay.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that translation seems poo poo

I did my best. :colbert:

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Looks like my ability to translate things is a ~bit~ lower than I thought. Thanks for corrections.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

WhoNeedsAName posted:

By limiting Alliances to 15 players, removing the standings system and having all fights taking place using the AT rules.

-CCP Fuzzie

And rename undock button in "To battle" and make it teleport you in the arena when matchmaking complete.

World of Spaceships.

Kirs fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Apr 14, 2016

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Fractured Space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

I tried it, not exactly what I was talking about since its more focused on capturing points than just straight brawling.

Star Conflict?

• Locked thread