Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Xavier434 posted:

Did you guys see this yet? I really hope that they put forth the time and money to do what Tabata wants. That would make the wait worth it imo.

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/final-fantasy-xv-director-talks-potential-pc-version-summer-dlc-announcement

Did they just sabotage all their console sales for something that will therefore never exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Tae posted:

Why would anyone gloat about a game being delayed

*looks at Star Citizen subforum*

:iiam:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Terper posted:

eat some chocobomelettes

Oxxidation posted:

a raisin skin superglued to a rotted plank

Fine, fine, I'm pre-ordering.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Mr. Fortitude posted:

I'm just glad she played a princess who didn't do anything weird with her brother for once.

That we know of.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Barudak posted:

So far her outfit is the biggest letdown in the game.

I will pay you money to dress her better, SE

People have pointed that out since literally the second she was first shown and nobody at SE gives a gently caress. :sigh:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Terper posted:

Wow I can't wait to get to Altissia and meet my beautiful bride and have a lot of fun with my best friends BLARGH

Thread's moving super fast but I basically got that same photo :iia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Terper posted:

Select magic type, increase power by pressing R, add an item in the lower slot to get an extra effect, and then hit the craft button beneath that.

What's the tradeoff for increasing power? Fewer "charges"?

• Locked thread