Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Where do you get Machinery items from, I literally spent the entire game with just autocrossbow and the chainsaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah it was because of *shuffles papers and coughs noisily*

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Phone posted:

Uhh... I just Amazon Now'd this game and it doesn't have ESRB info on it; it has a big ol' PEGI 16 on the front.

Anyone else experience something similar?

e: "Licensed for sale in Europe, India and Russia only" SCEE is stamped everywhere on it

Well yes but I live in Europe

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

12-15 have all suffered from incredible production issues, in many ways 12 was as much a mess as 15.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gently caress Kenny

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

morallyobjected posted:

I think I have burned more Phoenix Downs in that one room in Costlemark with the galvanades and Yojimbo than anywhere else in this game. especially since you have to do it twice if you want to do the hunt.

e: I don't get why people are taping their sticks down to get Gladio's skill to level 10. I'm almost there and I'm not even halfway through the menace dungeons. do people just not walk/take chocobos anywhere the whole game?

Why would you not take a chocobo everywhere when presented with the opportunity?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah I love programming games to play themselves

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fridge corn posted:

How many copies do they need to sell to break even?

They broke even the first week it was out

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad I've literally never noticed it in my life then.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I notice screen tearing but only if it's really bad.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No there's only hunts

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

They look fine. They have more pixels than the SNES/GBA versions so it doesn't look exactly the same, and some people can't deal with that I guess.

No they look like poo poo

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Prompto's episode will play like Dirge of Cerberus.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I enjoyed the 40 hours I put into the game to finish it so I'm not mad they're still adding content.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wrist Watch posted:

So they tweaked the way the ring works a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHLnbCkW8pk

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Instant Grat posted:

Is FF15 the most space-consuming game on PS4 now? After the patch it takes up a cool 60GB.

Nah Doom is like 80

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Devs were forced to do that on 360 because they had to work on models without a hard drive, no one would bother otherwise.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guw posted:

So is Prompto coming out in 40 min?

I think it was obvious to everyone anyway

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sydney is close though

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eh PS+ used to be good but it's been pretty poo poo ever since Sony didn't have to try anymore

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah last month was decent but Just Case is meh and out of the previous two years I can count on one had the amount of titles I've bothered playing for more than 10 minutes.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cool lovely freebies are still lovely

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wrist Watch posted:

People not being able to warp strike is a problem. The game apparently not running at its advertised resolution is a problem. The game struggling to maintain 30fps is a huge loving problem, especially when it's a controlled environment where it's supposed to be running on a tricked out pc to show off what the game can do. Doubly so when, according to the article, a bunch of textures aren't even in 4k which was the reason for those monstrous requirements to run it in the first place.

Demos don't have to be perfect, but this is what they're putting out there to sell people on their game.

I !ran that's exactly what they did with the console demo too

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

15 is still better than 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is Comrades stand-alone or do I have to have FF 15 installed?

• Locked thread