Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

I feel like I understand even the dumbest poo poo in this thread in some sort of abstract way, but rainbow grilled cheese is totally beyond me.

It's just food coloring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Post poste posted:

This is an anti-date rape drug strategy, fwiw.

Oh gosh, I just thought she just wanted something with a lid on it. :ohdear:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cyberia posted:

The two dumplings in a tiny shopping cart is pretty loving funny.

What's that in the dish underneath them?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mu Zeta posted:

That's soy sauce. Have you ever had pot stickers before?

It looked like it was in one of those little containers fast food places have their condiments in.

And probably not. I have a poor sense of taste and don't care for Chinese or Mexican food. Among many other things. :negative:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ratoslov posted:

Green tea is tasty, but if you like green tea for anything other than it's taste or it's caffeine, you are being scammed.

Aww, that's minorly disappointing.

Palpek posted:

Apparently this is how some place serves ceasar salad:

This reminds me of how I imagined prison salads looking when I was a kid. They'd just toss you a head of lettuce with a few strips of bacon on top of it.

Picnic Princess posted:

Don't forget the matcha!

Oh god, this looks like a whole new can of worms.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Palpek posted:

Yeah, for $200 you can get a full menu at a 3 Michelin star restaurant in New York. That pic borders on trolling.

It's a joke about those tiny meals that people eat at 5 star restaurants.

Like if that was your entire meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

The typical term used is house made. :chef:

I was going to assume 'made to order'

edit: Oh holy poo poo I had no idea the thread was going beautiful places before I posted.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 23:02 on May 18, 2016

• Locked thread