Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im so loving hype for this game nd i'm on unemployment throguh the end of the week. game on

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I've been there and it was the highlight of my life lol

the last three weeks hve been the best three weeks of my life hnds down lmao, unemployment ftmfw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

whats up my wagecuck bro, how much can you bench

420 lbs 69 reps. i kick rear end and hell yeah i game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

during my probation ii read through part 3 in two days, i need to read 4 now

part 4's like 1000x better than 3 and 3's already real good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Ah, how was The Order: 1886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOLxlzrxCv0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

somene please destroy the two retards that are going caster

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

in this day nd age it's extremely garbage to do a castr build as your first one in a souls game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I normally go sword and board for my first character in Souls games, but Bloodborne has shown me the beauty and excitement of constant motion battling.

this very much. i'm gonna find the biggst weapon i can and just gently caress poo poo up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

The games thread title makes me extremely upset

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

arent you in chicago? wtf. my lovely little city is handing them out at 9pm

its weirdly tough tog et people to break street in a big city, ig uess they watch them harder or something. best youc an do is get in good with an indie place nd hope for the best

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

They only do it if enough people preorder and they said they missed it by 2 or 3 units. I offered to preorder 3 copies and then cancel them tomorrow but that didn't fly lol

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im fungah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

*black goo snake monster explodes out of slurpee machine*

Muhammad: Allah! Larry! Do something this instant!

Larry: Hyuk, Hyuk! It's Larry's time to shine!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my amazon copys not here yet nd i'm losing my fuckign mind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jjust got it, i'm patching nd running around wooting like a howler monkey

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ffirst death to uchigatana guy outside firelink. gundyr is epic

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theu ndead settlement is fuckin insane, there's so much poo poo and so many ways to go. gently caress this game's good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

two funny things happnd to me, i got knocked off a bridge by a fat guy nd thought i was dead but i hit the ground during the knockdown iframes so i stayed alive and scored hella loot tht i wasn't supposed to have yet nd this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2QE30dK1U

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

is wear ive spent like three hours here and im still finding new poo poo

i just found the boss but theres like three areas i haven't really explored yet nd a ton of poo poo behind locked doors that ive got to find keys for (althoguh one of them is the area that i got knocked into by my cool fat bro so i already got the good poo poo out of there)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aonly question remianing on whether this is better than bloodborne or not is the weapon feel once i get somethng better than the warrior starting battleaxe, the level design is loving bonkers good so far

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iudex wasc ool for a tutorial boss, i liked vordt but hew as easy. comparable to the taurus demon or vanguard though. ive heard the third boss is ar eal motherfucker so we'll see how that goes when i get home

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ohy eah, what npc trades in boss souls, i want to see what i cn make out of bort

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

katana guy was cool, he barely killed me in an epic duel nd then when i went back to kill him he immediately rolled over the side and ate poo poo lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Undead Settlement is a drat labyrinth. Those pot trawlers are really fun to fight.. Also I gave my character AIDS at the insistence of an extremely suspicious NPC, but somebody told me it was a good idea, So I did it.

lol yeha i did that too, knew i shouldnt have trusted that fucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Pyromancy has stat requirements now... dang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tpHILeOSV8

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

i liked when in the settlement i met siegward and when i went to attack the fire demon i freaked out because i didnt want him to go and get himself killed, but he actually helped me not die

siegward's sucha good dude, hes easily my favorite npc so far. ir eally like the npc ai too, ive been npc invaded a couple times nd they fought a lot like humans. felt really cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

flynn's ring is epic

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

they got amazingly good at NPC invasions in the DSII dlc, probably because they had a few years of YouTube videos where people pushed the system to the limits and they just coded that into the game which was great

lol yeha, the assassin fight in brume tower was fuckin great. i havent seen anyone that crazy yet but im still fuckin around in the settlement lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mmy rule for guids is i dont say poo poo about poo poo unless someone explicitly asks, figuring poo poo out is t he best part of these games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfo if ound maneater mildred nd wew ere wearing the exact same outfit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-LaX4uwEgc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

playng bloodborne taught me sheilds are for cowards nd playing this one taught me tht armor is too. free yoru mind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bedlamdan posted:

I thing Souls' difficulty is exaggerated for marketing aside from a couple of things that are just genuine horseshit for everyone.

Looking at you, lightning reindeer filled area in Crown of the Ivory King

theyre tough games dingus

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

increases item drop rate and probably something else

baumps poison and bleed nd increases curse resist

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im ight go dex/luck toxic caster onm y next guy, i fuckn love luck builds in games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Walking faster than fat rollers can run ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

id id the math nd the piece of gear givng me the most stats is my loincloth lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also holy poo poo the ab yss watchers. holy poo poo!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

watch that video on how defense works in ds3 cause its kind of retarded lol

sorry bobby, im nnot doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm gonna spend all day tomorro w sunbroing the abyss watchers because that fight rocks house. this game's so insane ly fuckin good

• Locked thread