Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Vintersorg posted:

Don't think Winnipeg is getting it here. Prob only Vancouver and Toronto. :( We got Shin when it was limited release!!!

Aw that stinks :negative: I really want to see Minus 1 in theatres. Here’s hoping it ends up playing somewhere here in Winnipeg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

Thanks to a kind goon for PM'ing me - Minus 1 in Winnipeg at Grant for Nov 29th and 30th!! :)

Nice! Thank you both! I got my tix for the 30th. Can’t wait!

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Got to see -1 in Winnipeg last night. Heard a staff member say that they extended the showings from 2 nights only to a full week! Checked the site and it’s true :swoon: really happy to see Godzilla doing well here. STAY UNITED G-FANS

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

OB_Juan posted:

A giant creature that didn't start any trouble until people started flashing bright lights in his face, then shooting at him. And later nuking him which seems to have forced physical changes on him, then chasing him around with warships for weeks. History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man.

sick guitar solo

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I bought a big-rear end SpaceG sofubi in the summer because I love his design. I figured I should watch the movie and it’s pretty dumb. But I still think SpaceG looks awesome!!

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Winnipeg goons it looks like the g-man is showing at Scotiabank theatre starting Friday.....IN IMAX

:getin:

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

VROOM VROOM posted:

It didn't come to mind when I was watching 1954 but I got real confused during Minus One when some music started and I flashed back to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLElKdtA0AU

Every time I hear the Godzilla theme, I want to hear the sick drum sample along with it.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

drrockso20 posted:

Gundam names are cheating

Kamille’s a man’s name… AND I’M A MAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lmao new season is gonna be great (more kaiju joining the cast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3EwyBFrAs

I can’t wait to get more of Hedo-San talking about how pathetic humanity is.

The fact that the VA for Hedo-San is Akainu and Raoh (in Ken’s Rage) is just so funny to me.