Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Psiwri posted:

I still have two left from my link on the first page.

Would it be possible for me to get the last one (79) from this? I started playing a few days back, did a lot of rolls, got...a lot of nothing, honestly, and would like a better start.

Email is .....

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Psiwri posted:

Should be sent.

Got it!

Thanks a bunch :)

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

If Arcadia still has spots left I'd like an invite. ID is 9414003

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I just got my SR/SSR ticket for completing the final pinboard. Does the current character banner have any bearing whatsoever on that draw?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

nftyw posted:

If you have to use it in the Rupee Gacha tab, then no. If it's on the main gacha tab with the mobacoin/crystal options, then yes.

Cool. Used it, got a Witch's Broom and Anna. Kind of initially unenthused at Yet Another SR but apparently she's a pretty good one to get so it worked out I suppose.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Finally got my first actual SSR draws since I started playing a few months back :unsmith:

Cagliostro and Summer Narmaya.

EDIT: And a Rosamia from a single draw ticket!

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jul 31, 2016

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Got Summer Zeta out of today's freebie pull. How is she?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Got SSR Juliet, Feena, and Bonito through 3 multis + a chunk of SR folks.

All in all, probably the first time I haven't eaten poo poo on a series of multipulls. Juliet also seems like a beast.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I've been taking advantage of the no AP required for story quests to blitz through it the last several days, at chapter 42 currently, and side quests have just kind of...stopped appearing over the last few chapters? Is this something that's going to be the case from this point on, or do they pick back up once you stop revisiting older islands? 'cause that's a decent chunk of my crystals :(

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Red Minjo posted:

The side quests are tied to the nodes, and since so many of the mid-level chapters reuse nodes from earlier chapters, they don't have any new side quests with them. Getting up through and past chapter 60ish finally starts to get back to unlocking new islands.

Thanks, that's a bit of a relief. drat if this ain't gonna be a hell of a crystal drought, though.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I just realized that I have about 300 cerulean stones at this point. Is there any reason to not just go all-in on uncapping my current main party as much as I can through the shop? I've filled some spaces here and there to uncap them to 60 but have been hesitant about outright splurging.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Am I correct in assuming that as a person with a heavily Light-biased character and weapon collection, the best use of that damascus ingot I got during the christmas stuff would be on a Luminiera Sword Omega that finally loving dropped?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

Not really. You can do megadamage with a deck made out of luminiera guns, too. As a general rule, Damascus is best saved for things you can't get in the game without getting lucky at the premium draw. Outside of that, best saved for things that are even more awful at dropping than luminiera swords, like Twin Elements swords if you play fire

Disclaimer: I may be a few to several months behind deckbuilding meta

JTDistortion posted:

Lumi swords are rare/broken enough that it can be worth ingots, but wait until you can get it to 3* (either through more ingots or more drops). Just boosting it to 1 or 2* doesn't really do much at all, and you may come across a gacha weapon that you would like to save ingots for.

Noted, thank you very much for the input. I'll just continue to hoard the thing for now.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I got Amira, which I'm pretty happy about even if I had my fingers crossed for Ferry. And since that gives me a fourth SSR light character that isn't De La Fille, I guess I may as well ask what folks would recommend for my main team out of Juliet, Summer Zeta, Rosamia, and Amira. My gut instinct is to swap Zeta out for Amira for the charge gains.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I try!!!

I will roll literally every light character before I get her tho, I'm pretty sure. It'll be her and Jeanne last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Lord Koth posted:

Glancing at the news page, also log in within the next hour (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST), and at the same time every day for the next two weeks, for a chance to win some pretty cool prizes. I'm somewhat unclear if the listed prizes are per day or total - first would be nice, but upon rereading I suspect it's the latter - but either way they're pretty nice.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, there's no actual specific time to log in for this - just any time between 12 midnight and 11:59 PM (jst) for each day of the event.

• Locked thread