Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute

it used to be INRI and then drilldo squirt but now its nooner. thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

nooner is extremely cute but would you be horribly offended if I changed this thread to a general "who is your Something Awful Forums badboy hearthrob crush" thread so other people can share their Something Awful Forums badboy hearthrob crushes?

hi how are you ♥

Android Blues

i think that would be an a+ idea. byob could do with some dishy gossip

MrWillsauce

mine's android blues but don't tell android blues :ssh:

im cute

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

nooner is extremely cute but would you be horribly offended if I changed this thread to a general "who is your Something Awful Forums badboy hearthrob crush" thread so other people can share their Something Awful Forums badboy hearthrob crushes?

that would be ok.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im an orkin mang mang

paco650 posted:

that would be ok.

tyvm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nooner is hawt

google THIS

gay for dad gay. so what. so what

symbolic

dr. dogballs is cool and makes good posts

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like to pretend that my crush is wearing their something awful forums varsity letter jacket and it's cold out and they take it off and put it on me

im cute

Luvcow posted:

i like to pretend that my crush is wearing their something awful forums varsity letter jacket and it's cold out and they take it off and put it on me

mmmm
mmm!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we are sitting on the hood of their car, i have been crying but it's ok and I'm warm now from the jacket, the moon is bright and everything is silent... then they whisper into my ear and i smile, rznv starts playing on the car stereo as we kiss

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
they look deep into my eyes as we finish our kiss and then we both look down and giggle nervously, they ask if i want to 420 and i fall for them all over again, as we smoke under the pale moonlight all i can think of is future us locked in a 69 in the back of their car and i hope they are thinking the same, then marriage, kids, pets... before our second kiss ends i've mapped out our future and seen it in the stars

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
our son weedlordbonerhitler420 has been getting in trouble at school and we've just left a parent teacher conference, my crush holds me in the hallway as i cry, they tell a little joke and we both laugh, i sniffle as i smile and they brush the hair from my face, down the hall we can hear the school band starting to play rznv... our eyes meet and we both laugh and embrace

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
robin williams but when he was alive

MrWillsauce

luvcow where do I preorder copies of the byob romance novel

google THIS

summer yobbin, had me a blast

google THIS

that's from the hit musical "grease to meet you"

MrWillsauce

grease is a pretty good name for the goon musical

bong

by Shine
Bong

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

im cute

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i'll never say but i think they know :ohdear:

MrWillsauce

I don't think kristen schaal posts on sa unfortunately

MrWillsauce

but even if she does my secret crush is still my crushiest crush :ssh:

Matoi Ryuko

Grape and orange.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it was dogcrash truther, but now it's my wife

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Alfred, may he rest in peace

mags
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

it was dogcrash truther, but now it's my wife

your wife posts?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!
mine is gsjg's wife

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!
everytime she puts on a space suit and suspends herself in the air i get a bit weak in the knees

paul_soccer12 posted:

MrWillsauce

mine is gsjg's wife's husband

jk it's android blues

mags
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!
shut up if you think gsjg is a so-called "badboy" because he is a super nice wino, not a rude dude with tude

MrWillsauce

im not attracted to the badboys. I like the smart funny people who make cool posts that I wouldn't think to make. I guess I broke the rules of the thread and for that I humbly apologize

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

I broke the rules of the thread

oh no...

are you a badboy?

:swoon:

hi how are you ♥

MrWillsauce

yes I'm bad

mags
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!
:colbert:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wetnightmare

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Yobgoblin posted:

wetnightmare

bacalou

he doesn't post anymore but it's def dr. sanchez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
I have to go with the wednesday frog, there's just something about the way he says dudes

• Locked thread