Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nooner is hawt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like to pretend that my crush is wearing their something awful forums varsity letter jacket and it's cold out and they take it off and put it on me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we are sitting on the hood of their car, i have been crying but it's ok and I'm warm now from the jacket, the moon is bright and everything is silent... then they whisper into my ear and i smile, rznv starts playing on the car stereo as we kiss

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
they look deep into my eyes as we finish our kiss and then we both look down and giggle nervously, they ask if i want to 420 and i fall for them all over again, as we smoke under the pale moonlight all i can think of is future us locked in a 69 in the back of their car and i hope they are thinking the same, then marriage, kids, pets... before our second kiss ends i've mapped out our future and seen it in the stars

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
our son weedlordbonerhitler420 has been getting in trouble at school and we've just left a parent teacher conference, my crush holds me in the hallway as i cry, they tell a little joke and we both laugh, i sniffle as i smile and they brush the hair from my face, down the hall we can hear the school band starting to play rznv... our eyes meet and we both laugh and embrace

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Yobgoblin posted:

wetnightmare

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:smith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my crush motions for me to jump on the back of their motorcycle, i can hear the ninjas behind me, the whirl of the throwing star as it grazes my arm, the tinge of pain that makes me hurry as i leap onto the back of the bike and wrap my arms around their burly chest, i whisper into their ear, "drive fast, speed turns me on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it is dawn when we finish making love beneath the prehistoric waterfall, the motorcycle still hidden by the waters edge behind us, we lie in the first light of the rising sun, bodies entwined, i can feel my crush's arm reaching out and deftly rolling a joint with one hand, they light it and lean in, blowing the smoke gently into my ears, we both giggle and hold each other tightly, somewhere in the distance a t-rex lets out a mournful howl, we must move now, the lizard people will be coming...

• Locked thread