Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
me (myself)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

he's (you're) dreamy

:swoon:

hi how are you ♥

treasure bear

im a bad boy

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2qUIBWCLs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:smith:

FluffieDuckie

:negative:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hell no one's crushing on me but you don't hear me roaring about it

FluffieDuckie

i'm mostly just sobbing quietly into my coffee

bacalou

treasure bear we all know you aren't a badboy hearthrob, you're the goodboy hearthrob.

bacalou

if anything it's that unrelated, dashing, and handsome stranger jean baptiste

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

bacalou posted:

if anything it's that unrelated, dashing, and handsome stranger jean baptiste

tao of lmao

:circlefap:

FluffieDuckie

no, it had the potential to become a circle jerk but instead people are posting funny things which makes me proud of how far we've come

Android Blues

symbolic

lmao

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

MrWillsauce

treasure bear charmed me with his youtube and now im falling for him

cuntman.net

the unabonger

bacalou posted:

he doesn't post anymore but it's def dr. sanchez

the unabonger

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

~sig~

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

I'm a huge fan of myself also.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

I have a secret crush for yobgoblin please don't tell him

Goons Are Gifts

Oh and you. Don't tell anyone I'm shy

Macnult

this is sorta awkward, but, like, I was totally going to say it was you the other day, but I held back because I didn't want to start a circle jerk...

(:doh: ugh what am I saying)

FluffieDuckie

Macnult posted:

this is sorta awkward, but, like, I was totally going to say it was you the other day, but I held back because I didn't want to start a circle jerk...

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i like otters over bears

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
The X-man cometh
Iggy Koopa aka Sid, but I don't know what his new username is.

VVV thank you

The X-man cometh fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Apr 17, 2016

----------------

symbolic

The X-man cometh posted:

Iggy Koopa aka Sid, but I don't know what his new username is.
Celluloid Sam

monkay

The official sad poster
Does Dogcrash still post?
...They're a cutie

treasure bear

monkay posted:

Does Dogcrash still post?
...They're a cutie

no ...he went to live on a farm

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
changing my answer to treasure bear

e: treasure bear holding up a mirror for me

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my crush motions for me to jump on the back of their motorcycle, i can hear the ninjas behind me, the whirl of the throwing star as it grazes my arm, the tinge of pain that makes me hurry as i leap onto the back of the bike and wrap my arms around their burly chest, i whisper into their ear, "drive fast, speed turns me on"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it is dawn when we finish making love beneath the prehistoric waterfall, the motorcycle still hidden by the waters edge behind us, we lie in the first light of the rising sun, bodies entwined, i can feel my crush's arm reaching out and deftly rolling a joint with one hand, they light it and lean in, blowing the smoke gently into my ears, we both giggle and hold each other tightly, somewhere in the distance a t-rex lets out a mournful howl, we must move now, the lizard people will be coming...

treasure bear

Luvcow posted:

my crush motions for me to jump on the back of their motorcycle, i can hear the ninjas behind me, the whirl of the throwing star as it grazes my arm, the tinge of pain that makes me hurry as i leap onto the back of the bike and wrap my arms around their burly chest, i whisper into their ear, "drive fast, speed turns me on"

Luvcow posted:

it is dawn when we finish making love beneath the prehistoric waterfall, the motorcycle still hidden by the waters edge behind us, we lie in the first light of the rising sun, bodies entwined, i can feel my crush's arm reaching out and deftly rolling a joint with one hand, they light it and lean in, blowing the smoke gently into my ears, we both giggle and hold each other tightly, somewhere in the distance a t-rex lets out a mournful howl, we must move now, the lizard people will be coming...

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Saint Isaias Boner ofcourse, mostly because of the legendary probation he gave me.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i like commie flanders so i've been stalking him on twitter lol

FluffieDuckie

a circle jerk is where we all sit around and talk about how much we like each other. a funny thread is where we post funny things. for everyone who's posting funny things, thank you. every one of you who lists someone you actually like is stabbing little daggers in my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

a circle jerk is where we all sit around and talk about how much we like each other. a funny thread is where we post funny things. for everyone who's posting funny things, thank you. every one of you who lists someone you actually like is stabbing little daggers in my heart

I get *very* different images in my head when I hear the words "circle jerk"...
I had some school mates who , according to themselves - actualy sat in a circle and jerked off at some point.... 3 guys. Jerking off.. in one room. What the genuine handfuck is up with that?!

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread