Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

kizudarake posted:

Submitter spotted.

They're pretty uncommon in the US, to the point where, if I'm remembering right, some researchers have convinced strip clubs to only make change in them to track how money flows through that community.

I thought they just did that so you would have to tip more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Kay Kessler posted:

"I am ADD" is really awkward-sounding grammatically regardless.

Now I am become ADD, the destroyer of focus

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

drat, I need to screenshot this stuff. The guy posted a sext selfie of a girl in a low top with a boob hanging out along with a plea for help.
His long caption was (ok, self, you can do this. You've been training forever to write stdh by reading this thread) something like:
----------
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS PICTURE? [posts user-submitted rando nude pic]
Guys, I really need your help.

I was volunteering to upload some training pictures I took at work for our company's Facebook account.
I was outside smoking so I wasn't really paying that much attention, just batch uploading pictures.

But somehow, this picture got uploaded with them! And my girlfriend saw it on Facebook and asked a lot of questions.
I have no idea how this happened. I know I saw this picture posted on usersub. I must have favorited it somehow. [great explanation]

Nobody else has used or touched my phone. Except my brother, but he wasn't uploading any pics.

My girlfriend is very suspicious, so I'm trying to clear my name. I don't know that girl and haven't been cheating.
I'm trying to get anyone else to acknowledge that they saw that picture, too, so my gf will know it has nothing to do with me.
I know how bad this looks BUT I'M COMPLETELY INNOCENT AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Sorry, I'm getting so upset.

This probably won't work and my gf won't believe me, but I know it's true.

I want to believe this did happen because I'm imagining someone pleading to their significant other with "but honey imgur says..."

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

sweeperbravo posted:

Johnny died on the way back to his homeroom.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Is a "deconstructed Tequila Sunrise" separate glasses of tequila, orange juice, and grenadine drank individually?

It's an orange and a cherry wrapped in an agave flower.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Jim Bob Cooter is a better man than that, I think.

Hopefully he's a better man than he is an offensive coordinator.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

One more seed in the bottom left apple half and we'd have loss.jpg

Then again, if seed were missing we wouldn't have loss.jpg

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

MonoAus posted:

gently caress boys?

No don't

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Furia posted:

Yes, I too carry around alcohol with me everywhere I go, why do you ask?

Have you seen 2016? Lol if you don't.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ghost emoji posted:

"The version from Shrek."

New title.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The only true event is him falling down randomly.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Waiting for the follow-up where he shows up with a printer.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Wait, is it even a thing for car keys to be able to open cars other than your own?

One night in college we left the bars and got into the DD's early-90s Saturn only to discover a few blocks later that it wasn't hers.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I don't think the US ratified that convention.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

life is killing me posted:

That time I completely fabricated a story out of thin air to hyperbolize a time I experienced bigotry because West Virginia rednecks amirite? While completely missing or willfully ignoring the obvious hypocrisy

I definitely wouldn't make up a story about a thing happening to me in West Virginia because then people would think I had been to West Virginia.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

Funniest cramming info on 3x5 notecard story that probably didn't happen I heard in college was a kid writing two sets of notes on the card over each other, one in red ink, the other in green, and wearing 3d glasses to the test, covering one eye or the other to see each set of notes.

I split a notecard with a razor for my AP Chem final junior year of high school.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

lol I was a student-athlete and took nine AP classes between junior and senior years, I must be Superman :allears:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

If you're going to write stdh, at least pretend that you said "that's not a knife, THIS is a knife" :cmon:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

fuckin... nice one m8. ledge.

Pffft. I’ve thrown a kettle over a pub.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I once watched a middle-aged man freak out at a liquor store cashier who asked for his ID. He eventually just left his stuff on the counter and walked out.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

sweeperbravo posted:

You're better off splitting each line of the index card into 2 or 3 lines and using a mechanical pencil or technical pen, paying a friend to help you write it/typing it up if your handwriting isn't tight enough. I did this for a physics exam and overestimated the amount of information I would need to write, so wound up with a bunch of empty space and tiny but still readable text on it.

I split an index card in half with a razor for my AP Chem final.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

oldpainless posted:

My mother is flabbergasted by the price of milk every time she buys it every few days, like a painful expression crosses her face every time without fail.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Danaru posted:

I found out that apparently Canada has so many different commemorative versions of quarters and toonies and poo poo because the Mint makes a decent profit off collectors buying them directly. I thought it was sorta dumb before but hey if we're making a profit just by minting coins, rock on :toot:

I imagine the US Mint turned a profit on the state quarters. I remember lots of people getting rolls of them.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

changing my wifi to ALL CUPS ARE BUTTHOLES post-haste

That’ll make you look like a right mug

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Looks pretty cleanly sawed off, also not sure how he would get dragged in such a way that the top back of his head could be dragging on the ground in such an even pattern to make it completely level like that

That was my thought too

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I could actually see that happening. I did that for my ex once and she loved it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

dirksteadfast posted:

As a young child I invented the superhero Stupidity Man. He thought his superpower was controlling the amount of moisture in the air, but named himself the wrong thing because his actual superpower was being very stupid. So I buy this 100%

Pretty impressive that you managed to predict your posting career

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Plenty of non Catholic Christians drink altar wine, too.

I never knew this until my grandma’s funeral at a Lutheran church. My brothers and I were very confused.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
For some strange reason I’ve always opened combination locks with my left hand. No idea why.

Edit: I also used to switch hit (:heysexy:) playing baseball growing up, which was weird because no one ever taught me to hit lefty.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

That's so funny, it's kinda like me: I pee with my left penis but I play video games with my right penis

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Captain Monkey posted:

Except I've always heard it pronounced faye-go-sigh-toe-sis. And nothing about that is dirty.

Uh, Faygo?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Garrand posted:

Anybody want to analyze the font and see if it even existed back then? (I remember this being a thing on something else a while back but I don't remember what)

https://www.fastcodesign.com/90133083/microsofts-calibri-font-at-center-of-political-scandal

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Lol at Muslims not believing in Jesus.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
The most unbelievable part of that is Ruth’s Chris being the best steakhouse in Houston

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Look at this noob who hasn't figured out the stealth camelbak full of riot punch theme park method.

Just lol if you’re not filling your camelbak with Fight Milk

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

tankadillo posted:

Although I could totally believe her story happened, but just because there are a lot of creepy old guys who like to compliment younger women.

My gym has creepy old guys who like to compliment younger guys

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Haifisch posted:

We've found the template from which all STDH arises:

life is killing me posted:

It's like STDH.txt Mad Libs

I was at fart when I saw a fart. I overheard it say fart to a fart, who was standing there with its fart who looked about fart years old. That is when its fart stepped up to this terrible fart and said “ffffaaaaaarrrrttt”. My jaw dropped. Everyone else in the store was dead still, and then they erupted in applause. The fart hung its head in shame and didn’t say another word as it quickly walked out the exit.

All those farts were Albert Einstein.