Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah, "killed it" is certainly what I'd say too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The baby being dead doesn't make that crap tattoo forgivable.

Maybe :nws: for an rear end.

http://i.imgur.com/PYKpvBp.jpg

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thin Privilege posted:

They look just like the ones I got and I refuse to believe otherwise (because it's horrific :stonk: )

No offense, I mean I hate to say negative things about another gal's beauty stuff, but your press-ons are apparently horrifying. Holy balls, man.

Those are indeed coke nails, here's another delightful set.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

In honor of the new thread title

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

"He hasn't even put the white highlights in her eyes yet!"

Good job, super-white guy that doesn't even live in the Southwest. Nice native girl blur on your ribs. Next time you start bitching about social justice bullshit I'm going to point out the "cultural appropriation" waste of space on your side.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

There's also an idiot vet out there that's fine with sedating animals and tattooing/piercing them. Pic is of a tattooed cat, probably :nms: for some people:

http://i.imgur.com/DP512vQ.jpg

If you GIS it there are more but I really don't feel like it.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 21:07 on May 18, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Roro posted:

Can't be the UK, he'd be reported and struck off. The RCVS doesn't look kindly on that poo poo.

I'm pretty sure it was done in Russia. I only remember the original article was years ago. I thought it was a hoax since it look so clean, but there are pics fro other angles and I've seen some rear end in a top hat artist tattoo pigs, so...

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy god that cat is cute :catstare:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

synthetik posted:

Everything here is :nws:

Spider rear end:
http://imgur.com/a/icgTL

Would this be...a brown recluse?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Shawn posted:

No, but I as a no tattoo haver would still assume that some sensitivity would be lost.

Nope, once skin is healed it's pretty much back to normal but a different color.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh boy, my roommate just decided he's going to get the words "eleven eleven" under one eye with a friend of his. Third friend already has it, but he's also not a skinny pale kid with blonde hair that wears hoodies all the time. My friend is gonna look like a meth dealer.

What are the chances someone thinks he's part of the white supremacist 211 gang? I will absolutely take pictures and gleefully post them.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Apparently it means "make a wish."

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah the whole idea of that written under an eyelid sounds dumb as gently caress.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

You can draw with henna to get fake tattoos, but some people are allergic to henna (or some ingredient used in the dye) and get wicked scars from it.

It's not real henna they're allergic to. That was a big scare involving fake "black henna" that was actually hair dye that is super irritating and caustic. Real henna is red-brown plant paste and doesn't do that.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thursday Next posted:

Do you depend on your roommate to pay part of the rent? Because, uh...

Luckily we can do it without him. He did come up to me very sheepishly and say he had decided against a facial tattoo and wanted a hand tattoo instead.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

An update! My dumb friend skipped the face tattoo and got hand tats instead.

The other one obviously says "LOVE." He's lucky though, a few weeks in and they're fading bad. God that line work is lovely.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well he got them because my fiance and I convinced him a face tattoo was a bad idea and a job-killer...yeah.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

sout posted:

dignity

Hah

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I really dislike her permanent jowels. That tat changes the way the entire shape of her face looks.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

sweeperbravo posted:

How did she get the one that's in the middle of the top of her nose? I actually don't want to know, but still felt like asking

This one I actually want to know- if you have all those kind of lip piercings do you take them out before you eat food? I just am imagining biting into like a hot wing and the hot sauce getting on and staying on the piercings unless you take them out and wipe them after. Also can you get a mouthful of water and puff your cheeks out and just spray everybody around you? That's kind of cool

I only had two but they're way less messy than you think and also lip piercings (or at least mine) were too tight to spray water out of. My fiance asked if I could and I tried with the rings out, no luck.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Likely a sensitivity/allergic reaction to the purple/pink/red dye.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Khazar-khum posted:

Bonus points for spots not fitting on the tail.

How many tails have you seen...?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Maybe she was a sniper?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

That's one hell of a suicide joke at the expense of a supposedly beloved sister.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

twoday posted:

Yeah, he was going for the “I wanna look like a robot/terminator” aesthetic, and just found a mechanical part that was shaped in a similar way to that part of his body without thinking further about it

Dude ain't going anywhere with an alternator for a shoulder. What the gently caress does he have in his legs?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pretty sure that person just had twins which, if this is the US, is the equivalent of burning all the cash you own and throwing a car or two in the firepit just in case you aren't hemorrhaging enough money yet. They probably can't afford a tattoo artist over $2.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Can confirm.

:ohdear:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Honestly the creepy factor of them staring makes that tattoo amazing. A+ for being ominous and having nice linework.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Field Mousepad posted:

Ok the magnet thing is kinda cool. Can you do them so they're not super visible?

I have a friend that has had a magnet in his finger for almost a decade. You can't really see it. He wins tons of free beer at bars betting people he can pick their lighter up with the tip of his finger.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Domus posted:

If it's that strong a magnet, doesn't he constantly erase his credit cards?

He has it in his off hand so probably not. I'll have to ask.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Johnny Truant posted:

That... is not what a parrot looks like.

Not just one parrot but every parrot. And also Satan.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gaunab posted:

Wanna know how I got these TPS reports?

Holy poo poo

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dixville posted:

I mean actually, if you think about it it's not really right for a 10 year old to get a permanent body piercing either. It also might not even stay in the right spot because their body is still growing rapidly! Thinking mainly of like a navel piercing.

I'm not sure if you know how piercings work.

I do agree with you on the tattoos though. Definitely a stupid idea for a kid for a ton of reasons.

And lol at a 16yo giving tattoos.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

If you don't like a piercing or it moves like most surface piercings do, you just take it out. It's not some huge commitment like a tattoo.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not only morally numb but like where the hell are the 16yos parents? Yep, my kid got a tattoo gun, welp.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I've had artists do perfect straight lines on me but they've been tattooing along the purple ink lines of the design they put on first. Usually good artists can make a nice line. Never seen one use a ruler. But I mean, they're artists. As long as you have a good artist the tattoo will turn out good. lovely artist, shittier lines.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The purple sky ball thing is wonky as gently caress. It doesn't match the orange one on the other side. The entire thing is wonky. And it's less of an underboob tattoo and more of an upper stomach tattoo. A proper underboob tat goes snugly under the boobs, but that requires a bra to come off and I feel like Disney woman up there would be a bit too uncomfortable with adult poo poo like mild nudity.

God that whole thing pisses me off.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I just now noticed the castle and adjacent blobs are supposed to be a mouse head.

The linework on the entire thing loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Johnny Truant posted:

I can't decide if the freakishly long arm, or the fact that the artist actually used white as a highlight, is my favourite, lmfao

What's wrong with using white as a highlight? Like yeah the rest sucks but that's actually a thing that's done and works out great if you know what you're doing.