Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is that a version the duck/rabbit optical illusion over the I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

What's the thing like near the bottom on the left

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

shelley posted:

That's odd, given that that specific book didn't come out until 2004 :D

Oh, right, that's the one where the gunslinger met the Berenstein Bears

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Shmorky?

Why does he have kitty whiskers?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

how could you give your own brother the rejected Kid A liner artwork, Dominic??!!??

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jesus Christ.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The first one on there is 麺 holy lol dude permanently has the word "noodles" on his skin.

The takeaway lesson here is that you shouldn't get a tattoo in a language you don't speak, even if you think that your interpretation of what you think it means has, like, a totally deep and personal meaning for you.

On the other hand I really loving love noodles.

If I could get a no-fail, perfect-every-time recipe for Lanzhou beef noodles, but the only provision was that I'd have to have the recipe tattooed on me, then, well, I'd also permanently have the word "noodles" on my skin.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

These guys loving rule

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I went to Hulk Hogans restaurant in Tampa once and saw this statue and thought exactly that.

Get rid of the mustache and that thing is basically a furious woman named Carol or Karen or Barbara who doesn't want their kid learning about sex in public schools.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

why

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Chitin posted:

Oh god the arrangement/placement is so awkward with the straight line just kind of cutting across her neck

I think it's a cute piece but I really don't like the placement; I have rarely seen tattoos on/across the upper chest area like that one that I've thought was a good decision.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

trapped mouse posted:

worshipped by pedophiles all over the internet

Wait, what?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Endless Mike posted:

It's supposed to be a galaxy, apparently.

her tattoo was more like Ego the Living Superfund Site

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The idea of getting the exact same tattoo as anyone else is just bonkers to me.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh my god get a room you two

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

this is what happens when you ask Alexander the Great for a vasectomy

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/5S2buhz.png

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/vujKved.png

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Tasteless Tattoos: We aU hare BattlencaRb

We are ALL Battlecrab, in our hearts.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Tasteless Tattoos: a 5 second outro from an old red hot chili peppers song

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

so that's where I left my gun

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

rockcity posted:

I do want to know what those dots in the lips are now.

that is where I carried you, my child

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ricketyvickyt posted:

Why do people with poo poo foot tattoos always have really nasty feet?

Let me introduce you to a concept called "little, if nothing, to lose" that has been the guiding force in human culture since primates had enough cranial space to accommodate a concept of jealousy.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Endless Mike posted:

Needs a semicolon.

Say no more

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

CptSpaulding posted:

I'm not so sure someone in their 40s + will really be happy with a Pokemon tattoo. I like Sesame Street as a child. I sure as gently caress ain't getting a Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch tattoo. Will they watch the show every now and again? Maybe. The cartoons I watched as a kid I'll watch every once in a long while. I will probably sit through 2 or 3 episodes.

if someone did a really nice Alphonse Mucha-styled tarot card of Count von Count as The Emperor I'd get that poo poo tattooed on me in a loving heartbeat you loving killjoy

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Toilet goblin could actually make for a rad tattoo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I would like to thank user "tangy yet delightful" for replying to a post about analingus

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I mean they're not even friends

that's like the cop from the Cookie Crisp box being "friends forever" with the crook from the Cookie Crisp box

can't happen

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

if tattoos are not a legally binding contract then explain all this rear end, grass, and gas in my possession

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bored posted:

This made me google the plural of clitoris. It took me two seconds. Nobody involved with that tattoo took those 2 seconds.

god it's almost like the person with a giant tattoo of a vulva on their chest has issues with impulse control

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lifeglug posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/pM6z0

He's a loving piece of poo poo.

I uh

He put money in his nose.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

patients who claim to have had the spectral hand inside their heads describe the experience as "the untimg"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:randpop:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bored posted:

one of the acts was a sexy burrito, if I recall correctly

that seems like something that would be next to impossible to misremember

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bored posted:

gently caress. Should I fix it since the error's been quoted or just leave it? I don't know if that is autocorrect's fault or mine.

take it as a compliment

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

as badly as I think of the human race, and I do, very much so, it's occasionally refreshing to see a terrible mistake so specific that I can be sure that, at least, it will never be replicated

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowy posted:

In mine the legs belong to twins

That actually makes me madder, which is hard to believe considering I was looking at some sort of representation of a soapy human butt when it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

So if his vape pens starts a fire and kills him in the night, is that basically cosmic justice?

do I have to get rabbinical with you or what