Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

I heaid it th'w the Giapevan

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 11:36 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Failure to care for a new tattoo literally kills a dude. Don't go swimming in a scummy oil-polluted gulf right after getting inked up people :barf: Also in keeping with the subject of the thread the tattoo itself sounded offensively generic and likely not worth dying for.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

thatPreacherpanel.jpg

We have this now :preacher:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Surely they can't walk around like that all the time, right?

:stare:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dinosaurs! posted:

I buy the piercing, but the tattoo has to be Photoshop.

I... Want to believe, but this thread has hurt me before :smith:

edit: Also pretend I made a clever 'curious boobs' joke in my first post, namaste.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 08:01 on Apr 17, 2018

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oof

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tag urself I'm the giant back zit that looks like a JarJar herpes sore.

Also, in face tat chat:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tasteless Tattoos: Gonna gently caress that forearm

This is unbelievably not work safe. I cannot imagine any workplace where this video would not rustle jimmies. Well, tattoo parlor. Everyone seems cool with it there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hmmmgifs/comments/cn7m3q/hmmm/

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

beanieson posted:

I do appreciate the dedication to his craft, but couldn’t they have just taken a photo?

Damning with the faintest of praise, but it IS decent quality. Most tats that try to recreate human anatomy are borederline unrecognizable. At least that poo poo reads as labia.

Railing Kill posted:

I'm the loser vaping in the foreground.

I'm every other guy in the room staring resolutely at the ceiling. There's quite a bit going on, so much that I also considered that it might be staged or at least coordinated.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tears In A Vial posted:

perhaps she'd be more recognizable if she was covered in her own shite

:confused: That's how she's recognizable.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1122963416807890944

Also woo my first thread title. I actually thought the same thing as I was writing that but didn't want to push my own post :kiddo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Zaphod42 posted:

The lion tattoo is so bad. Doesn't another celebrity have a terrible lion tattoo?

Not a celebrity, but...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CleverHans posted:

Actually both tasteful and family friendly, however it looks like it was executed by a literal child with a sharpie and a branding iron.

I'm more concerned that it's bloody 18" square, even a cover-up would take months, never mind removal.

"Father, how much of this is a lovely tattoo?"
"Everything that the light touches."

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Line work is... Ok? Also looking forward to a no steppy update.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^ Wow same. I was like 'hell I'd eat itaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA :aaa: '

Doctor Zero posted:

What’s wrong with dickbutt?

Nothing against the man personally, but I think we can agree that being terminally online enough to get a meme branded on your flesh is a little tasteless :)

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If that really means what we all seem to think it does, isn't it in a bad spot? At least an upside down "My name is Karen" would have some practical utility.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm the ghostly after image of a third lollipop fourth candycorn.

FTFY

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Monk #1: Hey how many 3rd knuckles does the average index finger have?
Monk #2: I dunno, like three or something?
Monk #1: Cool, got it, thanks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgm55gqp5YC/

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
From that same Insta, I defy anyone here to tell me how the top and bottom of this anchor are connected, or tied to the rope at all:

And that hand... :gay:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

That tattoo is so small it's one of those blink and you'll miss it sort of thing. Before that even fades it'll be hard to spot, much like an old scar.

I have a tattoo like that, by the most pedantic definition of the word imaginable. Once in like '99 or 2000 I was writing something with a felt pen. When I finished I loosely put the cap on and went to snap it shut by jamming it onto my palm. Except whoopsadootles the cap fell off and I didn't notice so I ended up stabbing into my palm with the end. It went in a good couple of layers of skin, enough that it was hanging from the hole, but it didn't bleed or hurt. To this day I have a tiny blue dot on my left palm, perhaps the world's first and only self-inked single stab tattoo :smuggo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Elviscat posted:

I started getting wicked sick tattoos in middle school, when I got stabbed in the leg with a bic.

HAH that's pretty much exactly what mine looks like. I had no idea this was such a common occurrence, or goons are just a self-selecting group for this type of nonsense.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

FRENGT
ESWITH

STrenGTH
LIPs WITHIN

whypick1 posted:

What loving species are these supposed to be?

Opopanax posted:

FNATGHN
CTHULHU R'LYEAH

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

I kinda like this as a :effort: expression

Is that supposed to be the Nike Swoosh? Because if so :chloe: If the 3 lines are meant to be the Monster logo then that is appropriately abstract.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Read After Burning posted:

Yeah, I was gonna ask why they're so popular in the UK if they're American? :shrug: Then again, we apparently can't get enough of Coldplay over here (..ugh), so...

Killers are the US Oasis don't @ me.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

some plague rats posted:

Looking at this tattoo and sighing so hard all the breath leaves my body and I keel over

At first I was like 'huh cool at least they've got a Scarecrow reference in there, that's kind of a deep cut' but that's the sorting hat from Harry Potter isn't it :negative:

Read After Burning posted:

The best thing involving Oasis was when they (or maybe just the lead singer) threw a fit because Jay Z was gonna play at Glastonbury music festival, so Jay Z comes on stage and proceeds to badly sing Wonderwall with a giant poo poo-eating grin on his face. :allears:

Better than a concert-long tantrum/meltdown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9iMGLKfLpo

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

graventy posted:

I assumed it was memorializing her actual cats.

:same: though I guess her just pretending to be a mamma cat is one of the few things that could make it more hosed up than it already is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsK6Lqc6u30

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

change the url from twitter dot com to nitter dot net. I got a bookmarklet to do it automatically.
https://github.com/zedeus/nitter/issues/451

I farted around in ViolentMonkey and came up with this script to just swap out twitter.com for nitter.net, seems to work OK but I'm probably still doing something wrong...

code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        Twit2Nit
// @namespace   Violentmonkey Scripts
// @match       https://twitter.com/*
// @grant       none
// @version     1.0
// @author      -
// @description 10/3/2022, 12:36:48 AM
// ==/UserScript==
location.href = location.href.replace("twitter.com", "nitter.net");

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That new Netflix show is bringing out all the weirdos huh :chloe:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that's weird as hell. Should have been a velociraptor or at least the motorcycle from the movie :cripes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dude just hates podcasts is all.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

That's the one. You know someone, somewhere has those lyrics on them...

Too hot to list in the liner notes it seems :mad:

Quick, everyone post your favorite songs from that comp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqbwjPca_k

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Pretty sure it’s a Carlin reference as well

I was going to post that they list more than 7, but listening to the original set he does mention that even back then the list had been expanded :aaa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJIqS7I1L2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBH5oNQOS0&t=250s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

DandyLion posted:

Ah this makes more sense now:

Who want dey fussy ate?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tag yourself, I'm the lesbian bondage fiasco :wink:

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah I mean sorry tattoo dude but not a single LMFAO track in 2011? Party Rock was in every club that year.

I never went to clubs but I'm still happy to see Bag Raiders rep'd.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh lol yeah that one song was good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
poo poo really kicks in around 2:20...drat I rocked this track a lot back then.

They've got a couple of pretty great tracks. Easily my favorite is Nil by Mouth (non-remix) which I actually couldn't find on Youtube. I have since corrected this grave error :guitar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDbeYR_rhDI

King Carnivore posted:

They should have Butthead as Pontius Pilate on the other arm

John the Buttheadest.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Marcade posted:

For some reason I thought the limit was 19 characters.

Am I a joke to you :negative:

Wait that's only 15, I am a joke, a bad math joke.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Counterpoint: Tuxcat reading a book by xmas lights should be posted in every thread :colbert:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

madeintaipei posted:

Kinda hard to tap out when your hands are nailed to a piece of wood.

:thunk:

Shocked I can't find an actual tattoo of this :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"solid contender for the worst tattoos of all time"

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

No gloves :barf:

I don't even have any ink but because of this thread that's the second thing I noticed. The first was the bullshit line widths :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Truant posted:

Happy new year thread

Pretty sure her cheeks say "living deads"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm is an Iron Maiden shirt enough to cancel out the other stuff.........

Crab Dad posted:

Pffft was she even alive when Iron Maiden toured last?

Saw them in Dallas a few years ago still touring for Book of Souls, and Senjutsu came out in 2021 :rock:

Iron Crowned posted:

They put out a new album in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-TgTFGDUnU