Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
it's your body rejecting your terrible taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

The artist just sucks poo poo, any tattoo on their IG is just trash. Probably like $800 an hour too

Idgi, what does UAZ stand for?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Takes No Damage posted:

Monk #1: Hey how many 3rd knuckles does the average index finger have?
Monk #2: I dunno, like three or something?
Monk #1: Cool, got it, thanks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgm55gqp5YC/

2-seamer with some stank on it. 89mph at the gun.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

whoda thunkit posted:

Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod. He's a big fan of Russian off road vehicles.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

whoda thunkit posted:

That's clearly Upsilon Lambda Zeta, must be their frat.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

That tattoo is so small it's one of those blink and you'll miss it sort of thing. Before that even fades it'll be hard to spot, much like an old scar.

I have a tattoo like that, by the most pedantic definition of the word imaginable. Once in like '99 or 2000 I was writing something with a felt pen. When I finished I loosely put the cap on and went to snap it shut by jamming it onto my palm. Except whoopsadootles the cap fell off and I didn't notice so I ended up stabbing into my palm with the end. It went in a good couple of layers of skin, enough that it was hanging from the hole, but it didn't bleed or hurt. To this day I have a tiny blue dot on my left palm, perhaps the world's first and only self-inked single stab tattoo :smuggo:

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Well I can verify that you aren't the only dingus who's done that. I was standing in line ordering food and reached my hand in my pocket to get my money and felt a sharp prick on my finger. When I pulled my hand out my pencil came with it jammed into my finger. I paid then went to the bathroom to remove it. It bled a bit so I wrapped it up in a paper towel. So for the last 20 years I've had a little grey dot on the end of my finger.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

nostrata posted:

Well I can verify that you aren't the only dingus who's done that. I was standing in line ordering food and reached my hand in my pocket to get my money and felt a sharp prick on my finger. When I pulled my hand out my pencil came with it jammed into my finger. I paid then went to the bathroom to remove it. It bled a bit so I wrapped it up in a paper towel. So for the last 20 years I've had a little grey dot on the end of my finger.

i have a grey dot in the middle of my palm from a pencil that's been there since kindergarten and i'm almost 40

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I have two pieces of graphite in me as well

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Large Testicles posted:

i have a grey dot in the middle of my palm from a pencil that's been there since kindergarten and i'm almost 40

My large grey dot is from the time when I was a high school freshman, and ran across a road in the rain to fall on my rear end in some grass, I'm 42.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I started getting wicked sick tattoos in middle school, when I got stabbed in the leg with a bic.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Johnny Truant posted:

If I’ve got one, it’s in my eye. I was (am) a special lad.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I have some in my inner thigh from when I accidentally stabbed myself in elementary school. Is there a graphite gang tag yet?

Lord Rupert
Dec 28, 2007

Neither seen, nor heard

Johnny Truant posted:

And I've got one in my palm from faking a fence was electrified. Been with me for 20 years now.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Elviscat posted:

I started getting wicked sick tattoos in middle school, when I got stabbed in the leg with a bic.

HAH that's pretty much exactly what mine looks like. I had no idea this was such a common occurrence, or goons are just a self-selecting group for this type of nonsense.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nah, my grandma (non-goon) had a lead spot in her finger from like the 40's up until her death. It just happens.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Buy your grandma an account right now

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

FRENGT
ESWITH

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Is there something wrong with me, that I could read 'Strength Lies Within' easily?

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Maybe. Or you have to read crappy handwriting every day. What I want to know is where the hell you see the first “S”.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's the leaf on the left.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Is there something wrong with me, that I could read 'Strength Lies Within' easily?

I read "within" very easily, but the first two words made me feel like I was having a stroke.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Oh my god, I see it now. I have to focus on it before it registers in my head.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Doesn't help that they switched between upper-case and lower-case

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I can see it when I'm looking for it but at a glance it still looks like it just says French Ipswich.

Tenebrais has a new favorite as of 23:54 on Sep 27, 2022

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh, it's a sailboat.

(now that people pointed out the phrase I can actually see it, kept trying to parse it as 3 lines of text instead of 2)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

FRENGT
ESWITH

TRENT DESWITH

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Scratch Monkey posted:

FRENGT
ESWITH

ETRENGA
LIPSWITH'N

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FNATGHN
CTHULHU R'LYEAH

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

No embedded graphite in these ones as far as I can tell, but bad nonetheless:

...almost (and on the neck too :stonk:)

Sure nice of the shop to make their info quite visible so I know who to avoid

Yeah, I think I'll skip getting rejected Tool album art tattooed on my neck thankyouverymuch

What loving species are these supposed to be?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Oh my God, I love Fivehead Lion

All-loving-timer

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It's like lion Matt Gaetz

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

FRENGT
ESWITH

STrenGTH
LIPs WITHIN

whypick1 posted:

What loving species are these supposed to be?

Opopanax posted:

FNATGHN
CTHULHU R'LYEAH

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

This actually owns

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

whypick1 posted:

No embedded graphite in these ones as far as I can tell, but bad nonetheless:

Sure nice of the shop to make their info quite visible so I know who to avoid

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Antivehicular posted:

Oh my God, I love Fivehead Lion

All-loving-timer

That's at least a sixhead or sevenhead.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I'd say eight or ninehead tbh

Also just noticed their IG account spelled "tattoos" wrong...which they seem to have noticed, as I found their current account: https://www.instagram.com/mooiinktattoos_sa/

And facepalmed when I saw this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3JV4JsvqA/?hl=en

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 13:23 on Sep 28, 2022

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
In fairness, it's probably perspective correct if you're eating his rear end

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
When the BEAST MODE deactivates:

Adbot