Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Initiate War Protocol.

I hate to tell you, but I don't think the truck in question here is OBDII compatible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I'm currently wearing a blanket and socks only and no itcjing to report

It'll come once the smallpox kicks in.

I mean, isn't that what comes with all free blankets in this country?

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Just ignore them problem solved

"For this problem, ignore friction" was a common statement in lower level physics courses. Surely that works in real life too?

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

angryhampster posted:

No way I'd go down 24 through Monteagle in that thing. He'd probably be better off keeping 65 to Montgomery and taking smaller roads down into the panhandle.

Little slower, but considerably less pants-making GBS threads.

I wouldn't take I-65 all the way to Montgomery, I'd get on US280 in Birmingham, and take that all the way down/over back to I-75. That's the quickest route from the Birmingham area down to central Florida.

EDIT: Actually, going down to Montgomery and taking US82 across to I-75 would take him by Radium Springs, where he could take a dip and get some of that proper War Boy glow.

n0tqu1tesane fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Dec 15, 2016

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Fermented Tinal posted:

The bed's framed entirely by wood if the pictures aren't lying. I would consider disassembling the tailgate, and chopping the bed sides down to like 2' tall or whatever height the first wooden crosspieces are at. Then just harvest the hardware and toss it in the height-reduced bed. It'll take off a lot of weight, and likely help with stability since the rotten sides will be less prone to shaking the rear end-end of the truck as they wobble in the wind.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like the stakes sit in brackets at the bottom of the bed, so it might even be possible to just lift the bed front and sides out of the brackets, and lay them flat on the bed and ratchet strap them down. That way the cutting could be kept to a minimum.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'd imagine it's the size, it's a good foot and a half (45cm for you metric folks) wider than a Ford Transit or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seat Safety Switch posted:

How much is a port-a-potty rental in Valentine?

More expensive than a shovel, I'd imagine.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tremek posted:

South route: AR, 10 miles of TN, MS, AL, GA, FL.

If it's worth anything, Alabama doesn't have any weigh stations, just state troopers with mobile scales that I've rarely seen on the side of a road, usually with something obviously questionable.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Did You Know?

Trivia
The movie was filmed at the Windy Hill Farm in Ohio.

:argh:

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ExplodingSims posted:

14" TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION

Considering the amount of barbed wire fences that must be around Valentine, shouldn't it be

14" TOUR DE FENCE CHAMPION?

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Panaflex posted:

Same goes for trying to exchange an old tank for a new one with blue rhino or any of those other tank exchange programs.

I don't think anyone I've ever encountered while swapping a propane tank at a grocery store has ever cared about the "empty" tank that you give them for the exchange.

Hell, the grocery store where I worked in high school once gave a full refund for a propane tank someone had filled with water after using all the propane.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DICK DICER posted:

I've got liners in both tires. Nebraska wants me dead.

BECAUSE NOW THE loving GEESE ARE HERE

https://youtu.be/aOxheDoks_Y

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Grumpwagon posted:

Dick, get back to Nebraska! There's still work to be done!
https://twitter.com/mental_floss/status/919055929462497280

I wonder if they also accused their mother of being a hamster, and their father of smelling of elderberries.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dagen H posted:

Before you leave the State of Nebraska: does Dave have anything left on his SNAP card?

SNAP cards don't stop working at state lines.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DICK DICER posted:

Man I'll show that F5 what an F14 can do

....hiiighwaaay to tha danger zone

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

`Nemesis posted:

Google at your own risk. The perineum is the medical term for the space between your dick/clit and your rear end in a top hat.

Also known as: The taint, the grundle, the fleshy fun bridge.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DICK DICER posted:

reported for acct sharing

Hey man, you can't ban someone's typing hand human. That'd be like banning someone's seeing eye dog. Gotta be against the ADA or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

angryrobots posted:

I saw a wrecker driver tie both seat belts to the steering wheel to lock it in place when reverse towing a large truck that (probably) didn't have a steering lock.

Seems like I remember hearing not to trust the steering lock when towing long distance, cause it will shear or go fubar being a silly thing not designed for the abuse.

I've seen them do that to cars that do have a steering lock. Probably a belt-and-suspenders type thing, just in case.

• Locked thread