Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Landsknecht posted:

If I could get control of BigMek Industries I would do that so hard

They all quit a long time ago, those dudes all worked together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
AAA and Atlas were trying out bombers against us in 2009, albeit unsuccessfully

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Landsknecht posted:

hellcats are back

brb relisting Jita

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Yolo through HED-GP and take screenshots using the password "thulsa doom is struktura"

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

dialhforhero posted:

What's the over/under on Dust dying on the 30th. :v:

edit: dust lmao

Very low, the game is running at a profit of 20m a year now for CCP while they twiddle their thumbs with a declining userbase they brought upon themselves.

Risky Bisquick fucked around with this message at 22:08 on May 24, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

YouTuber posted:

If you plan to properly camp you sit in SV5(the next system down the pipe) If you want to let boatloads of stuff get away you sit in HED.

The locals started anchoring mobiles warning people off of our ISBAD camp. So we promptly blew it up and put our own up

o7 m8, fly safe. FYI the ISBAD ticker is still available if any of you guys need an alt Corp, I considered it for a while but I'm holding out CCP will eventually read mine to free up a special vanity Corp.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

YouTuber posted:

Osti crisse de tabarnak osti calisse de viarge

Handy song to put overtop videos of bad things happening to Candians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTGNy6FgQs

etes-vous de Quebec? :raise:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

and somehow they play EVE but are totally the cool kids

Have you seen some of the eve facebook groups?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

nex posted:

Speaking of alliance tickers, where does CONDI come from?

Condiment

to elaborate. Epsilon squad :rip: had a squad leader, Condiment.

http://evewho.com/pilot/Condiment

Risky Bisquick fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 25, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

nex posted:

Hm, interesting - is there any spesific reason for picking his name as alliance ticker?

Epsilon was the cultural backbone of goonfleet, revered for their good posting. Honestly epsilon should be made public but RO to those without sig access.

evilweasel posted:

Condi is the name of a goonfleet.com emote of two hands flipping people off, the alliance was named after the emote, I assume the emote was named after the guy jm20 is talking about.

correct

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Daco Vato posted:

I am agonizing over my blops choice right now between sin and panther. Also when doing bridging for a siege fleet I don't know what ships are used for fuel trucks. I could go on a siege fleet and right-click "look at" but :effort:

Viators or Prowlers since you seem to be talking about blops bs

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

YouTuber posted:

Sigma literally has a few eras. The first era existed up until XZH-BoB camp where it functionally was equivalent to other squads. Then Armois Delgado destroyed the whole squad with his banshee voice by talking to us and also losing Apocs to a lone Crusader and berating us with his banshee voice. The destroyed period ran from like 2006-mid 2008 until particle9 or someone started forcefully talking to everyone and got them all onto the Jabber channel. After that it was a reasonable squad until the ISRAD guys got banned and Sigma lost like a third of it's members then the other third hosed off to be delvegoons.

After that I lost track of the group since we hung out with Delvegoons when in the same area or they were in ISRAD.

Speak no ill of delvegoons, for we shall ride again*

*pending the outcome of petitions

Xolve posted:

...Manny isn't the 'Head' of PL. If anyone- that's Elise.

This is Killah's campaign though- so he's the shot caller until we find something else to do.

bahaha Manny ended up in NESW, figures

Risky Bisquick fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 26, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Landsknecht posted:

Manny is also responsible for the biggest supercap welp in eve history

but he's also a chill FC, so...

Yeah we chatted a bunch, he's fun. We had a respect for eachother, and I let him and his dudes roam freely and vice versa y'know pvp respect.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Just curious, why don't you guys have station instas/0km dock bookmarks for stations you are expected to use? Was this part of basic bee training?

You should've bought Webb's bookmark sets guys all I'm gonna say

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

pmchem posted:

Re: MH drama of last few pages. If GSF booted capital/supercap directors based on inactivity, I'm surprised there are any left. The level of non-communication about anything to Titan pilots is amazing. Of course, not much chance to use them recently, but even patch or fittings discussion is p much dead. Reminds me of the Bring Stabity era. I kind of miss Vily, which is bizarre to say, because his posts often sucked. Only 1 director has reached out to help Titans trapped in bad places, at least from what I've seen (not naming just to avoid giving away a Titan helper to hostiles).

Happy to say that when I was de-directored for inactivity many months ago, I had already lined up a successor (who's unfortunately also doing little/nothing for GARPA these days) and gave no fucks because it was long overdue. But, similar to others it was handled rather impersonally and gracelessly. No chat before or after, just a short Sion forum message, demotion, and screwing up lots of roles on my characters that I had to follow-up and fix. I made no posts or threads at the time. No log dumps. Still chilling with the same old space folk. I like the people in my little corners of the swarm.

What compelled you to join the directorate instead of living it out in garpa like a boss :cripes:

Also whats up garpa buddy with logs :glomp:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
I afk freighter all the time, am I at risk?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Orange Red Bull posted:

Oh man cant wait for 20 pages about mah alts and apis

This is why you have separate accounts no one knows about that cannot be traced back to you even if you think your space friends are the greatest.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Talking about garpa is not proper opsec guys.

WTS: deep safe bookmarks

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

necrotic posted:

except all of the attributed to garpa docs floating around (see: grid-fu)

snype

The fact that no one has really leaked what goes on in Garpa is pretty impressive given some of the strained relationships or some poorly handled access events by nameless directors or authoritarians.

WTS: Garpa logs 1t

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

can I petition this since I'm a literal cuck and it's not a meme it's a way of life for me as a cuck

Don't bother petition response time is 3 weeks+ for non stuck petitions, and probably a week for stuck petitions now

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Bloodspike posted:

That alt was known to a lot of people as it was my neutral JF alt and was also used a good few times to move MINILUV stuff around

Let me get this straight. You supposedly looted some dudes who know about your neutral alts, and do nothing to mitigate the potential disaster that could happen :raise:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

bluegoon posted:

Yeah probably, don't think stupid funny poo poo was reason enough to get banned over though, I think this little internet spaceship vacuum is so crazy right now the whole corp stopped being SA a long rear end time ago, lot's of serious business and white knights now, just generic poo poo now. It's just IRC hierarchy and parroting.

While you are sort of in a strange situation, your comment about the corp is somewhat true.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Orange Red Bull posted:

MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN

Angry emotion driven meltdowns and finger pointing is peak eve. The only thing that could top this is scamming Jack Gating a dude and gifting them a SA account to post in the thread

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
I'm going to start z0r chaining my support ticket petitions, you guys should too

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Landsknecht posted:

I find if I'm polite CCP actually does poo poo for me, so...

JM24 April 24, 2016 22:16 <<

So by being nice they will respond to my ticket? cool theory

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Quick question. Is uguu the old loveu guys or are they some post modern anime rhos I never met?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Xttz how many thousand dollars have you spent on eve by now? Surely it's over 4, not sure what that converts to your weight based currency but it must be a lot.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
The only way you people maintain at 1k calories is if you are a woman with a very short stature and no muscle mass whatsoever. If you are a male, and not a 4'9" North Korean labour camp worker you will have Bad Things happen to you eating that low.

Also 200 calories for a salad and pasta in tupperware lmao, get a food scale you liar.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

What in the gently caress is that, a keychain tupperware? I need something for scale but that thing looks like it could hold a whole grape.

Some fad diet don't worry it will be forgotten in no time

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Orange Red Bull posted:

Querns is SMcD?

What the gently caress man i been in the top three posters in every eve thread for two years and i never got an av

You need to up your game, get on with the poo poo posting and pedantic harassment of people and you can get your very own av

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
If you didn't have a leviathan and erebus in your fleet Xolve you are doing it wrong.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Xolve posted:

We were in the same fleet, so no ~elite pvp~ tomfoolery.

I even jumped out of HG Slaves for it.

A true Honour Duel :sterv:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

OWLS! posted:

Officer fit falcons on every hole.

Don't even laugh, they are a thing which is cool and good. I lost my Thon's multispec falcon to another falcon in elitepvp :(

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

shut the gently caress up berrik you retard taking everything seriously jesus christ

Ok, now tell us how you really feel.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Strong words, I wish you well with managing that anger namaste

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

BAE B BLUE posted:

You will be missed frand.

RIP that highsec ganker, m8m8m8

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

bluegoon posted:

wew Mittens, going out of your way to talk to my 5 man south african corp to force me out. Used to be cool to just shoot the poo poo, I guess this has become serious loving business. Whokay broseph, go crazy.

Anyhow please leave them out of this insane poo poo I didn't tell them anything, they're cool guys part of a cool coalition.

Sell your main and use a different guy.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

bluegoon posted:

loving never, for the appreciation of some ego crazy retard in sweatpants? gently caress off. I'll just go on being a goon.

Negative vibes will follow you so do what you feel is right. namaste

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Thats cool and good and all but, who held the fight???? this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

ullerrm posted:

Meals on Wheels feeding the poor and infirm. Pay it no mind.

So overt racism is no longer tolerated by goons, however jabs about physical disabilities are obviously fair game? :allears:

• Locked thread