Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

JMax posted:

Epsilon won then

and then Condi opened the posting wormhole and we all left, dancing to his tune...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Goonfleet death watch thread, Goonfleet is literally a pubbie filled pile of poo poo!
Started by frank frank, 16 Sep 2009

1 2 3 43 →

Frank Frank :allears:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

pugnax posted:

I'd love to be educated then. What's the big deal? I legit don't get it and would like to not be loving retarded.

When it comes to valid balance issues, Titans have very clear-cut and distinct problems that are visible when presented all the facts. Some would disagree about it, whatever their reasons may be, but there is no sensible reason under the sun for anybody to have this kind of power concentrated into one single ship, no matter how much it costs or even if you can never dock again.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
remember that j4g from a while ago? who you all told to venture outside of this thread, read the forums, mingle?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=459404821#post459404821

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

vyst posted:

Who is Martin? Like the black guy from that TV show?

Martin Van Buren obvisouly

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Phosphene posted:

I can't speak for him but you wear compression clothes to keep the skin in one place.

And two other goons did this a year or so ago, guy and girl. Both came out looking amazing with some light scarring at the hips.

Good luck dude.

if you want more feelgood goon stories: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519598

might be nws because they for some reason like to show of their new bodies

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

VideoGames posted:

Ok. I've just gotten to work. I apologise for skipping a lot of posts. I was worried that some stuff about the book might be revealed.

Just read about Steve the Titan dying. I am very, very against Band of Brothers. I really do not like them. Also why are CCP developers playing in such a large alliance. Isnt that a conflict of interest?

well to understand 0.0 the devs have to actually play in 0.0, which means with a relevant alliance (there have been CCP goons, too, for example)

and once you play with a group of friends it's normal to lose all partiality

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zephyrine posted:

It would be on Reddit within minutes "Goonswarm loses 1000 members" followed by a few pictures of slopes and all comments pointing out that it was inactive members would be downvoted away.

you can also just firstpost yourself on reddit, make a post liek "we found and purged several Zek Kromtar spy alts, watch dotlan" or whatever

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Maneck posted:

The ball got dropped in naming the Gamblor War.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqANzZ_YVk

Gamblor got his own war? He was a bit spergy but that's cool :unsmith:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Titans have aoe dd again? Did the manifesto become meaningless somehow? Death is certain...

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

VideoGames posted:

That is ridiculously true. It came down to one day we got a lot of MMO-HMO reports (from the old EVE thread) and I said I'd take a look at them and learn about MMOs and be a much more involved mod here. It could have been very different.

you want to mod dnd instead of this thread? tough call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Worlds Smuggest posted:

A lot of this witty banter would be more interesting if I knew any of your more than just the short volume of posts on this and past incarnations of this thread.

I have no idea who you are

• Locked thread