Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I made mine cap stable with either the booster or burner on but I just used poo poo out of my pile. I also downgraded most of what you have there one step and run everything fine. My burner fits are retarded though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

CommonShore posted:

If you have like 4 minutes of cap you can survive most l4s, if you're sensible. Seriously - I did l4s in a 300m isk Maelstrom. Sure, you're doing them faster, but you're not doing them TEN TIMES faster, which you would have to be to justify the cost/risk.

gently caress, just play around with EFT/Pyfa on your lowslots. How much DPS is that 4th faction BCU actually giving you over the tech ii? 2?

For me I'm doing them in ships worth only 2-3 times that (some of that cost is because poo poo skilling tbh) and I'd say I don't them like 1.5-2x as fast as a maelstrom

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Also gently caress faction damage mods or tracking lows. That runs up your price so loving much for such negligible gain compared to how long you burn place to place or wait for your gecko to get there or something

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Yeah I push maybe 1.2-1.5 on some of my more tism fits. I though I was bad but that guys is prolly not more than 15s faster than me in any given mission

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Pith X type SBA, large shield booster, and set of hardeners plus a t2 or faction invuln (refit mids as needed) with an ab. T2 damage mods and TEs and the plus you already have. Gist type is stupid expensive even still (I think. This is the stockpile of poo poo I was referring to but I think its still way cheaper and faction where you can)

My phone updated my keyboard and hasn't relearned eve talk

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 10, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Stop trying to make a fit cap stable with a mwd. You can't hit poo poo at full MWD speeds most likely any way.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Was I Red that like ishukarata defence some rp poo poo. I remember owning those guys back in the day

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Pale Peril posted:

I remember the first time I set out to see a cool sounding named system.

Old Man Star

I died from a gate camp. :3:

loving same lol

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i had nothing to do with kim

garr posted and was wrong therefore great criminal

Do you know the Kim story though. You always say you'll be the vocal guy saying this is dumb and bad. You should be the vocal guy saying that is dumb and bad.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Don't get boat banned just Kim being unblack listed because
"the blacklist isn't for director grudges"
-Sion "Martin Bormann" KumiAnime

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I don't remember family pics. Are you talking about that streamer who talked about her dead grandpa on stream then a bunch of goons made tasteless jokes after being chat banned for stupid things?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Boat isn't even a director, he's just loud.

OK well I still see it as a direct contradiction to stated policy and I think boat may have been at the time

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Was sending remdick dot jpeg to his work doxxing? It was funny I know that for certain

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

tranime scholar posted:

I guess it was doxxing when CaptainButts supposedly faxed remdick.jpg to the law office that he was working at but

1) that's hilarious
2) gently caress remedial

Beat you bitch. Agreed on both counts though

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Raithe posted:

so we're agreed that something can be lovely and wrong and hilarious at the same time

if it's not happening to us

Shut up you whiny bitch

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

They've done it multiple times, they also swatted Mittani several times as well, but swatting seems to be an unfortunate fact of life for people who exist on the internet.

Happened to filthy gon. Justified and measured response.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I had beers with him. Real cool dude. I've been trying to make enough of a bitch fest about it to get a legit answer but to no avail

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I might be 12 but I'm not your son butthole

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

Not a j4g. You don't know me so don't presume to. I'll accept bad poster. I'll accept being told to shut the gently caress up. Don't call me a j4g.

That's my cue. See you gsf dudes later back to lurking.

Shut the gently caress up

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I'm a j4g most people said but I never 4ged because amok supremacy so now I just found good forums to read when I'm making GBS threads and to post in when I'm drunk

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Nice loving post man

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
The meltdown thing is still super funny keep it up

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

maybe people would be less creepy and underhanded if RL assets were on the line? people will only do so much when it's just for a game (unless they're russian), but as soon as 6-figure sums of cold, hard USD are on the table people probably start acting weirdly

The gently caress are you even implying ordo grrrrrr

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

Whoa now - don't go givin' yourself too much credit there, young buck. I'm sure we could roll around for a few rounds of some sort of ridiculous shitpost MMA thing but I'm not trying to make this thread worse by my presense, as opposed to my typical modus operandi.

Shut the gently caress up

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Hey you said you'd accept it I'm just being edgy mane

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

It's almost as if I were used to it or something. ;)

Same :smith:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

maybe if mittani, sion, and co weren't all partaking in actual USD from promotion deals with daybreak games they wouldn't be so eager to do whatever to protect their source of income?

without a way to funnel thousands of players into a poo poo zombie game there's no way daybreak would give them so much money

H2z1 was like years ago at this point or something and a poo poo game. Do you have another example of this after that? Also see how the first one was convoluted bullshit and the second one explained what you actually meant? Let's skip to step 3 in the future pls

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol you signed a irl deal with space MaoStalHitler. Highly unfortunate

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Nice title bro. I'm p disappointed I haven't made anyone mad enough to get my own yet

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

"Pro Gamer" Twitch streamers plug dumb bullshit sponsor crap on their streams I don't see how this is any different? Why are you so pissed about some poo poo that eve goons don't give a gently caress about and or ignore? Especially seeing as planetside 2 is free to play.

You're getting all worked up at the wrong guy.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Fix Lag posted:

As the guy who ran the majority of the platoons

Oh cool I found a reason 2 to not play.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Jk love you fix lag

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I have a strict policy that the only game dbrb plays that I will play is eve. Coincidentally I have a policy that I'll play any game but eve with dbrb

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
You can check my losses to see when I get drunk and try to brawl someone and die like a boss while blopsing

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

so stupid already replaced i mined all the minerals myself so the ship was free so stupid
ALREADY
REPLACED.

Nah they're designed to pay the cost off with Plat insurance after like 1-2 ticks, that's the gimmick

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

evilweasel posted:

you managed to gank the cheap t1 ships that were designed specifically to be worth using to rat and mine with hostiles in system?

frankly, it's a little shameful you ganked so few

next thing you know you'll be making reddit threads about ganking one of my cyno ships

OR your t1 hauler with some isoto... never mind

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

I don't care about isk value of kills. I've killed everything in game up to Titans multiple times. Our group has managed to make 2 people quit karmafleet already and one is probably is suspended/banned for threatening to ddos one of our dudes.

Well the mined my own mins poo poo was a bit of a stretch then. Either way keep up the good work

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Is that actually Paco? I thought he said he was kilgarth or something earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
shut up paco

• Locked thread