Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I see Seraph is hilariously trying to rewrite history to include his role in WWB planning etc. and getting hilariously assmad when people call him out on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nex posted:

CO2 leadership was manipulated by him

I feel that there's no way that could be true. He is so ham fisted in his attempts to metagame. Look at all the times he tried to turn BRAVE against CFC, then tried to get Horde to try and fight against PL etc. He's not very good at being a metagame type of person whatsoever.

Papal Mainframe posted:

I rather enjoy Seraph's desperate scrabbling for relevance. Watching him try so hard is hilarious.

It literally took me one encounter with him via kugu to understand why everyone can't stand him. I've never met someone who so readily oozes "douchebag" through the internet.

Recently on the Kugu discord I tried to help him with his poor English Grammar, seeing as he's a non-native speaker. He started freaking out over the corrections I pointed out he needed to be made and got super pissy because "you were being disrespectful" in some hilariously petty way. He's so incapable of getting criticism for anything he does it's hilarious.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 16:35 on May 28, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Papal Mainframe posted:

Ah you must be Talladar. Yeah I was there when that happened. Thanks for furthering my conviction he is a grade A mental case.

Watching him try and reason why he shouldn't listen to someone with ESL teaching experience teaching him basic grammar was funny.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

orange juche posted:

Is it better or worse than Marlona Sky's persecution complex?

It's just as bad. Seraph has raged quit Reddit several times after he got mass downvoted by various people for the dumb poo poo he says. Most recently he's convinced himself that PL has been doing downvote brigading about his article, which to him proves he was right on all his points.

Added to the fact he's spent years whining about TMC covering things other than EVE it's hilarious he's so fixated on one group. More so when he gets uppity and complains they're not playing EVE the way he thinks they should, gets told why they don't have to listen to him, and he spends days throwing a tantrum over it.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 29, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

orange juche posted:

Anyone ever said to him "Bro, it's just a game" to see the reaction?

Yes. His reaction tends to be "then why do you care so much :downs:" etc. and will go on to write pages of why he actually doesn't care as much as you.

The comedy really comes from him trying to create alternative realities when he is proven wrong with a plethora of facts. Like Nex said, he thinks that if he keeps talking then he wins the discussion. Even more so comically is when he gets told super early on how he'll act, denies that he'll do that, and then does what the person he's debating predicted he would do.

The guy just has a lot of mental issues to the point I pity him.

Reverand maynard posted:

who the gently caress is seraph

Read and then weep.

http://evenews24.com/author/seraph-ix-basarab/

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Papal Mainframe posted:

You forgot "You aren't trying to help, you're just concern trolling and I know you are! Caught you! nah nah nah nah nah nah" :munch:

That part was hilarious and more than 1 person PM'd me laughing at him over it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clerical Terrors posted:

Followed by him methodically going through every single one of your posts. Especially on Kugu where he can downvote them.

Really goes to show how much he doesn't care.

Does he really? LMAO

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clerical Terrors posted:

It didn't happen to me, but to a player named Bisu Deckryder. Bisu decided to abandon reason and engage him in open discourse, so Seraph basically went on a downvoting spree through all of Bisu's nuKugu posts until he negrepped him (he was sitting at fairly positive before, so it was noticeable) and then apparently boasted about it on Discord somewhere.

Mind you, this is the same man who would often and loudly proclaim on FHC that Reddit was bad for having a voting system.

Oh God that is hilarious, and yeah he complains about Reddit voting system all the time. Like I said, he recently claimed PL were downvote brigading him for his article and how he was telling the truth and then whined about it somewhere else.

Dude is hilariously stupid.

Klyith posted:

#1 don't hotlink eve-files, rehost on imgur or something

#2 Faction Warfare is the kiddie pool of organized pvp. It was made to give something to do for people who couldn't take the anything-goes stakes of nullsec. CCP doesn't care about it very much because the biggest FW battle ever is a wet fart compared to the headline-grabbing stuff like B-R or 6vdt. Two factions winning 100% of their space might get a small story from Massively or PCgamer or something.

It eventually tilts back the other direction because the "winning" factions become less valuable to farm LP from so the people who only care about money switch sides.

zero Faction Warfare planets

which are a small portion of the systems that the empires own, lore-wise

The only way to play in FW is to just third party everyone in FW space. It's actually a lot of fun.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:laffo:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As mentioned a while back there was a rather funny episode on the Kugu Discord in which EN24's Seraph IX Basrab tried to valiantly battle against the English language and lost. I felt like saving it for dumb reasons and sharing it with people who could enjoy it for a laugh.

Here's 31 pages of him trying his hardest to deny that EN24 has bad editors (based on his TMC = RMT article), to the point he ran to dig up 3 year old logs including this line; "I don't cling to years old events to try and win arguments but you sure do." which I made to him in 2014.

It's not amazing but still worth a bit of a chuckle to some: https://pastebin.com/3q79Mi5m

Enjoy. Or don't. I'm not you're loving mom.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 7, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dragonshardz posted:

My god, those logs are amazingly awful. Seraph going right to playing the idiot and demanding Tallardar brains for him.

That's always been his go to behavior when confronted with any criticism or comment on how he is wrong about something. He demands the other person do the work for him. Like the whole recent thing he had about how he was a mastermind in WWB flipping CO2. There were people who actually had involvement in all the channels Seraph was talking about saying "that never happened, and we know because you weren't in those discussions at all" to which Seraph demanded they prove it etc.

The guy is desperate for attention and validation of his opinions.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 8, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baculus posted:

Every time I get enough free time to log in to play with spaceships something terrible happens.

CCP Quant's unquestionable master of SQL and Crystal Reports aside, didn't CCP have someone with an actual loving economics background working for them at some point?

That was CCP DrEyjoG. He left to be a dean at some university.

Also Goons had a pretty decent showing at the ATXV Feeder Rounds yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzUVnVxpWI

They lost so they need to play 3 more matches on Sunday to earn a spot in the AT.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jun 11, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

haHAA another ganking multiboxer permad again, no email or justification why

should've just known better haHAA

man i loving love ccp

I feel like there has to be something happening to warrant a ban like this, but I honestly can't think of anything that'd make sense.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

we thought of a couple of things:

he pays for all of my gankers every month, and in turn he just gets all the loot from the poo poo we kill, because I really only care for ganking. We think it might be CCP flagging him for RMT, but i'm not banned so it can't be that.

he was banned for 30 days several months ago, and during that time his accounts ghost trained for like 20+ days, but no one else I know that ghost trained got banned yet, so we don't think it's that either.

we really have no idea

Yeah then that's even more confusing.

Here's a whole AT team boundary violating in their match they were winning to cheer that dude up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWlC-CTDzfY

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

For the first time since AT7, Goonswarm Federation have a team in the Alliance Tournament. :toot:

Here's the match that secured the spot from yesterday's tournament stream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccg2ndyPwEQ

Was a good match.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maneck posted:

Reportedly the Chinese server has an abundance of awesome skins. The reasons the main server doesn't get them has something to do with enforcing style standards.

That and the people who actually own the EVE server making those skins in China aren't actually CCP.

Also let's not forget how CCP wanted to kill off old established alliance logos to force people to make new ones in their dumb "grim dark" image.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real Nito posted:

Coming back after a while and remembered I'm blacklisted. Since I am a rogue and a scoundrel of ill repute, who in 0.0 is entertaining to fly with these days?

You should not play EVE and go enjoy your free time doing something else.

• Locked thread