Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
like 50 pages back didn't someone mention that POS code got pulled on SISI and it broke every rat in the game? that poo poo is never, ever coming out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
moon mining POSes to be replaced by citadel structures that work by having someone log on their Vive/Oculus Rift/PSVR and move resources between silos by hand

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
was the incursion runner in the nightmare autopiloting, or just being otherwise stupid and not running a travel fit/shipping his 1337 DPS machine

side note, I understand that bling fits might get you moved off a waitlist faster, but I really don't get carrying around 400m in augmented drones in a long range sniper, especially since you're just going to assign them to someone else

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Belgian Congo in space

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

FranktheBank posted:

Hey. Can you guys stop killing me with supers pls. I want to kill your AFK VNIs.

sounds a bit like eating your young, isn't AFK VNI ratting how you got started?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
No paid DLC content that makes up the majority of the game = not EA

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
what if I pre-boil the ribs before putting them in

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

orange juche posted:

Milk steak. Seriously it is the penultimate in boiled meats.

what's the ultimate, I ain't got time for no second best boiled meat

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Blasphemaster posted:

I haven't played since 2009 and now I'm diving back in. Surely this is not a horrible decision that will haunt me for years to come. :v:

I suppose I should spend some time missioning in Secure Space until I get the hang of everything again. Doubly so since I think I want to switch my Amarr character to Galente ships. Welp, hurr goes. :smithicide:

You might consider re-thinking that. I did the same thing, ran missions in empire space for a while, got bored, reverted to playing skill training online, and unsubbed again. If I were to do it over again I'd just jump into nullsec and fly frigates for a while to get back up to speed so I could still do the occasional fleet/roam/poo poo with other people beyond the typical carebear crowd.

Or you know, just don't dive back in because Eve is still an awful game. Your call.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

delete the east, remove sovereignty, astrahauses are reinforceable whenever and after being reinforced are killable. forts get vuln timers and 1 reinforce period, keep;shits get 2

delete jfs from the game, revert rorqual nerfs, increase lp payouts across the board by like 25%

I can't imagine anyone getting excited over having to do logistics convoys to highsec again. Would making it impossible for JFs to jump out of highsec make you feel any better?

Increase LP payouts including incursions?

I've been trolled

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
It's been brought up before, but given most of :ccp: has spent their whole lives inhaling sulfur fumes and methane from the volcanos and sheep poo poo, bludgeoning their brain cells with booze to pass the winter, and occasionally supplementing their diet with rotten fish that smells and tastes of raw ammonia - you can't really expect them to do anything smart or learn lessons from past fuckups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

lucifirius posted:

That looks like an alright thread.

Given it's in GBS... nah.

• Locked thread