Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

E_Motion posted:

Someone tell me about Ronnie Stanley. It seems like a panic move after the whole Tunsil thing, how big is the dropoff from Tunsil to Stanley?

Also Myles Jack still being on the board is insane to me, i know about his knee issue but drat, its like all the team doctors that checked him out think his knee's going to explode as soon as he olays an NFL game

Depends what you mean. Stanley is the safer pick, even ignoring any off field stuff. Tunsil has a way higher ceiling, like Tyron Smith high, but you'd have to teach him a pro pass blocking scheme pretty much from the ground up. Stanley looks to be a starting caliber left tackle that will be pretty decent in pass protection and not the best run blocker for a solid decade. Also Stanley has a lot more experience with pro style blocking assignments so there is less to project as opposed to just watching tape. He played pretty well against Clemson who has both Shaq Lawson and Kevin Dodd ( Stanley was mostly matched up on Lawson).

All told I'd still much rather have Tunsil. It was a coward's pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

E_Motion posted:

gently caress JAX for taking Ramsey though.

Agreed. Ramsey in the 1st and Spence/Dodd in the 2nd would've remade our defense on the spot. Can't blame them though, he's a fantastic fit in Jacksonville.

Beautiful.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mystic Stylez posted:

100%, just watch it. I want Spence (preferably) or Dodd, but even if one of them is available along with Ragland, welp. I will be mad as gently caress

Are you me?

Ragland over Spence and I'm calling for CTE testing on Ozzie.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
For the 2nd round in a row the Ravens make a safe pick for a meh player that will be a starter and nothing more. An era of mediocrity is born.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

R.D. Mangles posted:

wanted the bears to take a'shawn, but it was much more important to have 10,000 4th round picks

Why do teams do this? By the end of round 3 there's only like 24 players even worth a draft pick.

• Locked thread