Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Lizard Combatant posted:

Every time I open my bookmarks I see this thread and it says "last post by Negligent" and for a brief moment I forget that life is a cruel joke

"Good morning neighbour, let's talk about how Bill Shorten won't win"

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
Feeney is a farking dickhead.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
I supposed the Libs squeezing in would do a lot of damage internally to them as well as to the whole public.
Right?

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

gay picnic defence posted:

Meh, I'm not sure Labor getting in is in their best interests anyway, having them in power when the housing market eventually crashes would permanently destroy any credibility they had. They still haven't lived down their reputation as being worse economic managers than the tories so another event would just reinforce that perception. Maybe in 2019 or whenever they'll have found someone who can go down Bernie Sanders' path and actually engage with and excite people.

Well Labor got in as the GFC happened, and that didn't sting them badly. If the Libs stay in there will be a catastrophe regarding the Australian health system and it won't be pleasant for many.
Also with the dominance of the Labor right and the Labor left right behind them, I don't see how they could get more populist.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
If anyone is looking for a gimmick for next month's thread, here ya go.
http://imgur.com/a/WNt4r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

• Locked thread