Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, dynasty, would you trade McCoy for Watkins? We only need to start 1 RB (not that I have anything there worth talking about outside of Jordan Howard and McKinnon (and the latter isn't really worth talking about)) and up to 3 wr. I'm not even vaguely competitive this year so the RB downgrade right now isn't really relevant right now, and watkins being on IR isn't really going to affect me this season. .5 ppr

e: Tho I see Howard may have torn his Achilles or something, so maybe I do care a little. I do have Langford, but if Howard really has done something terrible to his Achilles I have concerns about his long term value

Azhais fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Watkins is a bust that's constantly injured

That's fair

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jota posted:

RIP to my man AJ Green

There was a time I was pretty optimistic about my dynasty team with Green, Robinson, Jeffery, Floyd, and Cooks (start 4) at WR

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Tyreek Hill picked a good week to go off, looks like I'm winning both of my double headers in my money league thanks to his 36.75 :swoon:

Michael Thomas helped too

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

RCarr posted:

Because Wilson was ranked higher literally everywhere. :shrug:

People that do rankings are terrified of change

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Assuming Greg Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, and Trent Murphy can manage to outscore Ted Ginn Jr by 5, I'll make the finals in my money league for the first time in 5 years.

I assume this means Ginn will get 4 tds tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So Dynasty folks, what do you think Latavius Murray is worth in terms of rookie draft picks?

e: 16 team, full ppr, 3 wr/2rb/1flex

• Locked thread